Is it possible to have the Bridge Calendar display like the native one, with the little right side bar showing your agenda?

I sync my phone calendar with my computer Outlook, so I have all my agenda stuff in my phone, not my PlayBook. Until we have a solid way to sync the PlayBook calendar with Outlook, I'm looking for a way to get the look and feel of the native calendar out of the Bridge Calendar. Any help or a way to sync that info?
    02-21-12 12:20 PM
    I'd love to know this, too.
    02-21-12 12:25 PM
    Having the bridge calender overlay in the native one would be sweet. Is this not possible, or did I just miss it? Right now, I need to look at two..
    02-21-12 12:36 PM
    Well, I'm just looking t the one right now, and it isn't the snazzy cool looking one either.
    02-21-12 12:50 PM
    I am going to say NO. The bridge calendar shows what is on your phone where the new calendar PIM is a standalone that syncs with the account(s) you tell it.
    02-21-12 12:53 PM
    The new native one is a much nicer UI. I'll probably use the bridge apps less now.
    02-21-12 12:55 PM
    That's a bummer, since my phone calendar is sync'ed with my Outlook on my work computer, not a specific email account.

Thanks for the reply.
    02-21-12 12:56 PM
    I have been at it all morning. I updated my Outlook Connector, tried different calendars in Outlook, tried changing calendar settings in Hotmail, and investigated sync on the Blackberry desktop manager. The calendars won't talk to each other and I can't get my contacts to sync from Outlook to the Playbook. There is no sync available except for media; i.e. no organizer sync. No luck! The Playbook does run faster and the bridge is wonderful. I still love it.
    02-21-12 12:59 PM
    Yea, I was sort of bummed about this one. I noticed that all my contacts (which reside on my phone and are sync'ed using my work Outlook) show up in my native PlayBook Contacts app without me having done anything to put them there. So I was a bit bewildered when the calendar didn't do the same thing.

Not a deal breaker by any means, just not as cool as I think it could have been.
    02-21-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD