LOL

Anyone else finding when its time to put your playbook down and use your phone again that it just feels so small now? That and yesterday i caught myself trying to close the browser using a pb gesture...
    04-24-11 06:48 AM
    i find browsing flash sites on my google nexus S a pain compared to the playbook lol
    04-24-11 06:49 AM
    LOL

Anyone else finding when its time to put your playbook down and use your phone again that it just feels so small now? That and yesterday i caught myself trying to close the browser using a pb gesture...
    YES! I was going to make a thread like this yesterday. I hardly even touch my phone anymore because it feels a lot weirder in my hand. The only time I use it now, is when I have a BBM, text or call.
    04-24-11 06:59 AM
    LOL, I said that the other day, I picked up my Torch and was like damn this thing is tiny! I have not used gestures on it yet though!
    04-24-11 07:04 AM
    Phone is is a phone it should be small thought rim has been puting lowend hardware on them..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 07:07 AM
    LOL, I said that the other day, I picked up my Torch and was like damn this thing is tiny! I have not used gestures on it yet though!
    I know how you feel. I've almost used gestures on my torch, but stopped myself after I told myself that it's not my PB.

Phone is is a phone it should be small thought rim has been puting lowend hardware on them..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We know the phone is supposed to be small, but my torch didn't feel this small until after I used my PB.
    04-24-11 07:12 AM
    I use to use my iPhone 4 at home on wifi browsing the net. i cant even browse the net on it anymore since the screen is too small now. I obviously only use the PB now and now when i am out of the house with the PB i tether with my 9780 and find the speed very good with Rogers.
    04-24-11 08:08 AM
    LOL

Lol i been doing that with my iphone non stop since i got the playbook.
    04-24-11 08:16 AM
    I'm finding it harder to switch back to my 9700 after composing emails and typing on the PB. Right now, portrait mode is comfortable (I never got that feeling with the iPhone or a Torch).
    04-24-11 08:16 AM
    Yeah I've caught myself trying bezel gestures on the Torch too. And thinking "man, this thing feels so small and cheap now!"
    04-24-11 10:42 AM
    Wait till QNX smartphones come out with 4inch+ screens. The gap wont be that big anymore.
    04-24-11 10:44 AM
    Even without owning a PB (yet), I think a phone with a 4.3" screen should be the BARE MINIMUM size. I'd be happy with an even larger phone.
    04-24-11 10:47 AM
    cant wait for bbm bridge. come on rim..
    psprick likes this.
    04-24-11 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD