Here in the UK I'm trying to find a combo that will definitely work with Playbook.

I spotted in a previous thread that they had to work ina specific mode.

However, some stockists here call their products "Wireless keyboards" and say that they won't pair with bluetooth (whilst the specification says it uses 2.4Ghz wireless) and others actually use the word "Bluetooth.

I'm not that techy but I thought that Bluetooth WAS 2.4Ghz wireless. Can anyone advise the difference and if you know of a combo that's available in UK/Europe can you say what works for you?

Regards
    07-27-11 06:15 AM
    All I know in this regard is that the only BT keyboards that will work at this point are QWERTY-layout keyboards. The other keyboards aren't playing nice as yet b/c of the language/bluetooth setup on the PlayBook. An update "coming soon" is supposedly going to fix it. My suggestion would be simply shop local, but a bluetooth keyboard, try it. If it works, you're good. If not, return it.
    07-27-11 07:53 AM
    ...and stay away from Microsoft BT mice...I tried a few and couldn't get them working. Logitech is your best bet!
    ladybam likes this.
    07-27-11 08:49 AM
    i use a targus keyboard and logitech v470 mouse
    07-27-11 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD