Hi so I'm thinking of buying a playBook the main reason playbook instead of ipad is cause I don't have wifi near my house so with bridge I can have normal browser with my bb on. Playbook so just wanna make sure does the browser and app world and all other web apps work normally when with bridge on the playbook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 10:18 PM
    browser works just dont download 2.0 because its the beta version wait for the official release in feb.. app world does not. u need a wifi connection.
    10-31-11 10:35 PM
    browser works just dont download 2.0 because its the beta version wait for the official release in feb.. app world does not. u need a wifi connection.
    Thanx what about other apps that work with web?

10-31-11 11:05 PM
    Thanx what about other apps that work with web?

Everything works fine using bridge conn Except app world and you can't update the playbook software while you are on the bridge connection, otherwise I don't recall any App that doesn't work on bridge conn.
    11-01-11 02:32 AM
    Wow so this app world not working via bridge sucks cause I have no wi near my house. And I found a article where it says that u can use your bb to tether to an ipad for everything. So please some1 tell me that there is a workaround to make the app world working or is it coming with a update?? If not ipad suits me better... Btw I'm die hard blackberry fan and I would love to get the playbook instead only if I can get this to work!

11-01-11 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD