Anyone else having issues with their web browser white screening and not loading the web pages properly?

It seems after the most recent update, my playbook web browser does not work half the time.

Any suggestions?
    12-01-11 01:11 PM
    Anyone else having issues with their web browser white screening and not loading the web pages properly?

It seems after the most recent update, my playbook web browser does not work half the time.

Any suggestions?
    I have noticed a drop in performance and reliability.
    - browser often freezes, i have tonshut down the browser then re-launch
    - browser seems slower
    - seem to have more problems with some links and buttons, have to press them multiple times before it opens the link.

The above happens on both wifi and bridge. Browser was near flawless before, now seem to be having these reoccurring problems.
    12-01-11 01:29 PM
    it happens to me to, but maybe once or twice a day, i just restart it, doesnt really bother me
    12-01-11 01:30 PM
    Same here. Lots of white-screening and checkerboarding. Unsure why - and I'm next to the router on a fast connection.
    12-01-11 01:32 PM
    So four guys with browser problems after the 1.08 update. So have you tried the fix suggested in about 5 recent threads on this forum?
    12-01-11 02:29 PM
    would be more helpful if you could provide a link to the other threads that offer a solution. it has taken me 3 restarts to be able to get this far in my search for a fix.

thanks.
    12-04-11 05:11 PM
    I don't have the link - but the main issue is that this new update seems to have broken the N standard for wifi. So you need to enter your router's settings and find the locale for limiting it to b/g and disabling N.
    12-04-11 06:05 PM
    would be more helpful if you could provide a link to the other threads that offer a solution. it has taken me 3 restarts to be able to get this far in my search for a fix.

thanks.
    Then why don't you read this forum on your computer, instead of using the Playbook? There is lots of information here, not just one thread.
    12-04-11 06:34 PM
    Then why don't you read this forum on your computer, instead of using the Playbook? There is lots of information here, not just one thread.
    Not helpful with the solution.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-issue-672970/
    Last edited by Hgouck; 12-04-11 at 06:41 PM.
    12-04-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD