So while I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic this past week I had an update icon displayed on the playbook (a few days after Kevin said we might b getting 2.1) So I updated to 2.1.0.840 and have noticed a big change, first the pages take much longer to load and when it fully loads, the pages still show boxes when scrolling. The main issue I have seen is that some websites turn into the mobile version when that was never the case before. Has anyone else seen a difference in the browser? Did everyone get the update?. At first I thought it might be because I was in the Dominican Republic But I'm home now in Florida and still same issues. Also why have I not seen an article about 2.1 being out? So confused lol help
    09-30-12 03:08 PM
    2.1 has not been officially released, you have the beta.

The only way to upgrade to 2.1.0.840 is to whitelist your PlayBook PIN to download the beta.
    09-30-12 03:16 PM
    You got a notification for the Beta? Or did you get a 1mb update for the Beta you already had installed?

Betas don't give update notifications unless you register for them. Clear caches and reboot. Usually fixes browser issues.
    Jonathank likes this.
    09-30-12 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD