does this happen to anyone else...certain sites don't fully load. this is one example, autoblog.com on the main page none of the pictures load for me, but after i select it, the next page shows everything.

Also msnbc.com never loads the full version of the site...i always have to scroll down to the bottom and click for full version.
    02-19-12 04:18 PM
    Go to browser settings and enable javascript. It will slow you down a bit.
    02-19-12 04:34 PM
    My browser has been slow all day today. Especially on Crackberry. I have cleared history, changed java back and forth and restarted, nothing is working. This happens on occasion, tomarrow it will probably be fine.
    02-19-12 05:50 PM
    My browser has been slow all day today. Especially on Crackberry. I have cleared history, changed java back and forth and restarted, nothing is working. This happens on occasion, tomarrow it will probably be fine.
    Yeah me too Maybe its a forum issue? With other websites I haven't noticed anything. Cleared all my cache etc.
    02-19-12 06:52 PM
    Glad you guys said that. Ive been working on a big service pack for secure browser all day (day 3 of the service pack). And i was worried when crackberry went uber slow.

Does seem to be a website thing which is good.
    02-20-12 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD