Hey everyone, a major gripe of the native PlayBook browser was that it didn't seem to save passwords properly in OS 1.0x. I'm wondering if anyone has noticed if the browswer will save passwords. I've noticed that certain websites do save passwords with the native browser. Just wondering if maybe this is some user error on my part or maybe if I've got some settings to configure.

Thanks everyone
    02-28-12 10:26 AM
    The browser does save passwords on the 2.0. I'm not sure which websites it applies to but certain websites, it is just the user name that is saved. For instance, on Crackberry I don't have put in my password at all. But on the other hand if I have to login to my wireless account - I do.
    02-28-12 10:45 AM
    Yeah I've noticed on certain websites as well. For me crackberry password and username is always saved on my BlackBerry browser, PlayBook browser and of course desktop browser. Curiously even gmail saves it on my PlayBook browser and I never have to log in. Presumably I think we aren't doing anything wrong on our end, I know that certain websites do not support saved passwords but with Google Chrome on a computer to the end user it always seems like website passwords are saved.
    02-28-12 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD