Hi Community,

I've a problem with the blackberry playbook browser: i'm checking regulary some websites where i need to login. My Browser doesn not save any field date like username oder password. So it is really horrbile for me to always type in my login data again and again... Is there a solution for this problem or do i have to accept it?

Gretts and thanks for yout help
    Clem
    02-10-12 09:22 AM
    Check to see if your using private browsing or have the cookies disabled. Swipe down from the top to get to the browser settings.
    Hgouck likes this.
    02-10-12 09:37 AM
    no. but i've attached a screenshot...
    02-10-12 09:55 AM
    any other ideas? it's really annoying
    02-10-12 11:47 AM
    I have heard of this issue related to the beta software. If your using the official OS1 then try a restart or turning the popups back on. Java on.
    I login info stays so it certainly not something you have to accept.
    02-10-12 11:58 AM
    im not using beta. java script and flash is activated... this little problem destroys all the positive impressions about my playbook. i cant youse my device in the way it was ment to.
    02-10-12 01:10 PM
    All sites or specific ones? How about here at Crackberry? I find on Crackberry, I enter the url (or link) and I am NOT logged in but if I then go to a specific forum, like the Pb forum, suddenly, I am logged in. I am not sure what it works that way.

You might want to reboot your pb.

First try: First, press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    02-10-12 03:11 PM
    thanks for your help. On Crackberry it's working. but on Google Adsense not (on my Win PC there is no problem with the session).
    Besides that there is a other thing that is really annoying: the browser does not have an autofill for formulas...
    02-10-12 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD