BernFlo:

Did BB/Rim suggest changing your router settings? There is are a range of "modes" or standards and it appears that the one they broke has to do with the N mode/standard. If you go into your router, you may be able to find the location to change from from N or mixed to b/g (disable the N).

Good luck.
    12-05-11 04:47 PM
    BernFlo:

Did BB/Rim suggest changing your router settings? There is are a range of "modes" or standards and it appears that the one they broke has to do with the N mode/standard. If you go into your router, you may be able to find the location to change from from N or mixed to b/g (disable the N).

Good luck.
    Oy. I haven't the slightest idea how to change my router settings.
    Last edited by barskin; 12-05-11 at 04:53 PM.
    12-05-11 04:50 PM
    The vast majority of users have no wifi connectivity problems. One must be aware that people don't post up threads saying that their wifi is functioning well. People post up when they have issues and that makes it appear that there are lots problems with the PB when in reality there are not.

I think most of the people having wi-fi problems aren't able to post at all. OMG, there could be thousands of silent posts we'll never even know about or be able to trivialize!
    12-05-11 06:10 PM
    I think most of the people having wi-fi problems aren't able to post at all. OMG, there could be thousands of silent posts we'll never even know about or be able to trivialize!
    Right. They traded their desk or lap top for their PB. Which reminds me. Where the h3ll is my lap top? Haven't used it in weeks.
    12-05-11 06:14 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD