Not sure if mine is the only one that does this but...

if i am on a website and i want to use the refresh button, or click the address bar... a dropbown box appears and WONT go away. it is just like on your regular browser your history pops up. is this a flaw in the 2.0 beta? has anyone found a remedy?
    12-07-11 11:25 PM
    yeah same thing happens here. i always thought it was a beta issue... I end up having to just close any tabbed window I want refreshed.

dolphin browser HD for the win!

beats having to deal with a so called tabbed browser, that can load 2 tabs max before it forces you to reload the content

massive memory issues in the beta. running lower than 100 megs of free ram running 3 apps
    sjefferson21 likes this.
    12-07-11 11:28 PM
    Same here.
    12-07-11 11:29 PM
    yeah same thing happens here. i always thought it was a beta issue... I end up having to just close any tabbed window I want refreshed.

dolphin browser HD for the win!

beats having to deal with a so called tabbed browser, that can load 2 tabs max before it forces you to reload the content

massive memory issues in the beta. running lower than 100 megs of free ram running 3 apps
    Why is this browser so buggy? randomly closes... loads like 90% then just stops... is this the beta that is making it perform so poorly?
    12-07-11 11:38 PM
    I had this issue too....part of the reason why I went back to 1.0.8....
    12-07-11 11:51 PM
    Not sure if mine is the only one that does this but...

if i am on a website and i want to use the refresh button, or click the address bar... a dropbown box appears and WONT go away. it is just like on your regular browser your history pops up. is this a flaw in the 2.0 beta? has anyone found a remedy?
    For this i refresh the page and let it load (yes the drop down box still shows). after the refresh tap on the adrress bar once, then touch the page - drop down goes away and no need to reload the page. Agreed it shouldn't be like this, but this'll do in the meantime. Might take a look at Dolphin browser though
    12-08-11 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD