wow....I'm getting some amazing speeds now....
    11-04-12 01:45 AM
    How much did they pay you? Tell us now! ( with anakin voice)
    11-04-12 08:40 AM
    Just trying to understand cuz I'm in no way a tech expert - how does changing my search engine affect the loading speed of say Crackberry or any of the other sites I use? I can see how it might affect searches but just visiting sites I have bookmarked? Just turning off JavaScript unless I need it did wonders for me.
    11-04-12 09:15 AM
    I think this is another rimism of yours. Honestly, it cannot make a difference.
    11-04-12 09:57 AM
    Just trying to understand cuz I'm in no way a tech expert - how does changing my search engine affect the loading speed of say Crackberry or any of the other sites I use? I can see how it might affect searches but just visiting sites I have bookmarked? Just turning off JavaScript unless I need it did wonders for me.
    I just turned off javascript as well and what a colossal difference in loading speed. What have I lost by turning it off??
    11-04-12 09:58 AM
    I just turned off javascript as well and what a colossal difference in loading speed. What have I lost by turning it off??
    Very little, might not be able to add a smiley in a post, stuff like that
    11-04-12 10:47 AM
    I have found these to work for me. Leave java on. Set bing as default search. Turn private browsing on
    11-04-12 11:02 AM
    There is NO way changing your search engine can change the speed of sites, this thread is just spam
    11-04-12 11:05 AM
    There is NO way changing your search engine can change the speed of sites, this thread is just spam
    Thanks! That's what I figured.
    11-04-12 11:19 AM
    RIMisms can be easily faked.
    11-04-12 11:21 AM
    The effect varies from site to site. Some sites require Javascript and you may get a message to that effect---or just a blank page. Most sites (like CrackBerry) work reasonably well without it, though often, functionality is lost. For example, CrackBerry's "Like" button requires Javascript to operate properly.
    11-04-12 11:26 AM