after i turn off my pb, my bookmark literally gone missing and the only boommark left was from he original bookmark which is bing, google and yahoo. anyone face this problem before? and yeah, i didnt backup. there goes my bookmark
    09-13-11 08:09 PM
    1) On your PC start DM. Connect the PB using the USB cable
    2) Do a "BACKUP"
    3) Disconnect the USB
    4) Turn OFF the PB (turn it off using the power button)
    5) While the PB is OFF, connect the PB to the PC using USB cable
    6) The PB will connect to the PC
    7) There will be an option on the PC to do a "RE-INSTALL THE OS"
    7) Click that option
    8) The OS will install the latest OS
    9) Using DM do a "RE-STORE BACKUP"
    09-13-11 09:15 PM
    Do you have Private Browsing enabled? I don't know if that affects saving bookmarks but it does erase certain traces of your browsing history, etc. It might also clear bookmarks. It is under Browser Options.
    09-13-11 10:59 PM
    no. im just using the normal browser. but there's this thing, my browser crashes sometimes when i have 8tabs. any idea?
    09-14-11 12:35 AM
    Well, 8 tabs might be pushing the memory limits of the pb.

But also check under Browser Options (swipe down while using the browser and press the GEAR. Then look under Privacy and Settings and see if Private Browsing is enable or disabled (on or off)
    09-14-11 12:41 AM
    im having the same issue regarding the browser. mine wont do auto complete when i type on the browser text bar and cant see my browsing history. its quite important to me to see browsing history because sometimes im too lazy to save the web pages.
    09-14-11 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD