08-19-12 11:54 AM
90 ... 234
tools
    I smell fanboy & it's ok.
    Maybe I don't deserve it, but thanks for consoling me anyway...
    Last edited by TheWait_IsOver; 08-13-12 at 07:22 AM.
    08-13-12 07:19 AM
    Hilarious OP.

I had a friend who, years ago would throw his PS2 controller at the tv when he got angry at the game.

I suggest you invest in a hard copy of a basic book on psychology to prevent this from happening again.

*Do not buy a Kobo - PB copy of the book just incase you get angry again*

**or change your girlfriend**
    08-13-12 07:28 AM
    I would now like a detailed description of the vectors, forces, and techniques used to maim this decidedly innocent piece of technology.
    08-13-12 08:28 AM
    OP, you're losing your chance of being a CB hero! Get us the damn pics....
    08-13-12 08:37 AM
    OP, you're losing your chance of being a CB hero! Get us the damn pics....
    I attached a couple of photos to the original post.
    No way am I a hero for what I did.
    I am ashamed of myself.
    pkcable, Five50What and rrrebo like this.
    08-13-12 08:47 AM
    08-13-12 08:58 AM
    Grrr! I'm so mad at you that I'm going to break my own stuff! That'll show you!

Um yeah, no. Anger management needed.

That's like a friend of mine got so mad during a phone call that she threw her phone against the wall then was surprised when it didn't work anymore....hmm...let's see here...
    08-13-12 09:37 AM
    thanks for your clarification on the matter and for the pics. nice um.. case? sticker? LOL can tell it was a shared device
    08-13-12 09:42 AM
    Haha OP I feel sorry for you..

But is it just me who thought that for some reason the PlayBook was literally broken in half? Like cut from the middle.. sort of dissected ha..
    08-13-12 09:45 AM

But is it just me who thought that for some reason the PlayBook was literally broken in half? Like cut from the middle.. sort of dissected ha..
    LOL that's what I had thought too. Like the hinges were still attached and then it was just sliced down the middle right? I think you'd have to be REALLY mad to do that!
    08-13-12 10:42 AM

That's what I pictured mentally as well ... which is why it's always gratifying to see actual pictures!

OP ... sorry that this happened to you ... and I hope that everything works out in terms of your relationship. Buy yourself a new PB ... and be kind to it!
    08-13-12 10:53 AM
    That's what I pictured mentally as well ... which is why it's always gratifying to see actual pictures!

OP ... sorry that this happened to you ... and I hope that everything works out in terms of your relationship. Buy yourself a new PB ... and be kind to it!
    Don't be sorry for me, I did this myself. I am responsible for my own actions. As for the reason why I became so aggrevated, I blame her. Seriously.

We are past all that mess now, and not only did we replace our PlayBook, we got matching "His & Hers" 64's.
    Jokingly, she says that she wants her own, incase I break one again(I know she's not really joking). I told her I won't do it again, I promised.
    dave1701, hpjrt, crazeee4u and 1 others like this.
    08-13-12 02:07 PM
    thanks for your clarification on the matter and for the pics. nice um.. case? sticker? LOL can tell it was a shared device
    Its a sticker skin. They're really nice and good quality.
    If you like, you can...
    Search ebay for "PlayBook DecalGirl". They have many other designs. This one is called "Wicked".
    It comes with a full sticker for the back, a sticker for the touch sensitive bezel in the front and a matching wallpaper download so that it appears to have the full image in front.
    08-13-12 11:39 PM
    ATB OP.. it's great that you guys are back together..
    08-14-12 01:26 AM
    This guy is crazy. Lol
    08-19-12 11:54 AM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD