Don't know if Someone has tried this yet, but after reading about the aim.com/av website last night I decided to go to the Twitcam website, Signed in w/my twitter credentials and hit the "Broadcast live" Button and voil, the page asked me for permission to acces my cameras and mics.
    It worked flawlessly and got to connect 20 or so of my followers, to me this is a great achievement cause can you imagine? I'm relying more and more on my Playbook and less on my laptop/netbook.
    So twitcam.....this is one less app to dream of!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by donjunto; 06-23-11 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Title Edit.
    06-23-11 06:48 AM
    very cool find
    technomensch and juched like this.
    06-23-11 07:37 AM
    Yes I was able to post a video to my profile on facebook as well using the video capture option.
    06-23-11 07:44 AM
    Just spent the past 45 min trying to figure out how to stream using Ustream until I saw this post. How did I not know about twitcam before?

This is going to be a lifesaver tonight.

When we go live tonight, I'll post a link so everyone can see what livestreaming via the Playbook looks like.

In the meantime, you can follow the hashtag #minibeerup here:

https://twitter.com/#!/search/minibeerup
    09-04-11 03:04 PM
    Used it last night for almost 2+ hours streaming via WiFi.

Couple things for anyone using this service to remember:

1) Don't forget to approve connecting the Mic and Camera
    2) Don't try to change apps while recording.
    Hand accidentally slipped causing the app to switch, which stopped the feed. When I got back, I couldn't archive it and had to start a whole new stream. Would be nice if there was a way to pause at the same URL.

BTW- for those interested, here is the link to the second stream. Wasn't my twitter act, but was my Playbook

http://twitcam.livestream.com/6ewyl
    09-05-11 04:34 PM
    Woah - wish I had seen this earlier. Would have given it a go instead of recording video.
    09-05-11 07:23 PM
    That was kind of a cruel joke. Went the link with my iPad2. "flash required".
    BSFA2008, RicZoh, piper975 and 4 others like this.
    09-05-11 07:49 PM
    An actual joke is how you're in the crackberry forums trying to do playbook stuff with an ipad. LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 06:47 AM
    one word.....LMAO.....

that was pretty funny....
    09-07-11 07:25 AM
    I just tried it, it works quite well. You can choose the front or rear camera at the start.
    09-27-11 04:06 AM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    09-27-11 05:25 AM
    Wow! it was quick and straightforward to post from the PB. Thank you for sharing!
    09-27-11 06:52 AM
    I've been doing this for months now, i've broadcasted myself driving around for over an hour at a time, while tethered. Worked flawlessly everytime. I actually made a post about it months ago.
    09-27-11 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD