Ok I'm finally able to see files from my 9930. I'm trying to watch videos I've recorded. It keeps saying "Media Error: This file type isn't supported." The files from my phone are 3GP what files are supported? Thanks
    01-07-12 10:40 PM
    Ok I'm finally able to see files from my 9930. I'm trying to watch videos I've recorded. It keeps saying "Media Error: This file type isn't supported." The files from my phone are 3GP what files are supported? Thanks
    You cant access media files on your BB from your PB- video files and music are no go. Hopefully this will be addressed with the OS2.0 release soon.
    01-07-12 11:12 PM
    They are readable but not through bridge. You will need to copy them to your PB and then you can access them. If you need assistance on how to copy them let us know.
    01-07-12 11:37 PM
    So if I understant correctly, you have to double the information in order to have it on your PB ?

Isn't that why we bridge them together ?

Tried to look at pictures I have on my 9900 through PB, I was able to see the 9900 the media card, but no files at all. No pics or videos of documents.
    01-08-12 10:10 PM
    It depends. You can view docs, pdfs, and photos (one at a time) using the Bridge Files app. Video and Music do not work. Whether BT can process the info fast enough for practical use is a question I don't know the answer to.

If you want them more activiely, yes, you'd have to move them over from the phone to the pb. That you can do with either File Browser or Files&Folders.
    01-09-12 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD