Not sure what exactly is going on, but the BB Bridge was working fine until now... for certain e-mail accounts. My main one and the other less used ones load up fine on the PlayBook, as well as any new messages. My gmail and work accounts however won't load up. The "All Messages" fail to load too! All I see is the green circle as if it's trying to load, but it never does. If I switch to the main account and it loads up fine. Anyone know what's up with this? I've tried hard resets on the PB and BB, as well as a wipe on the PB, but those three things mentioned still won't load up!
    11-27-11 09:28 PM
    Not sure what exactly is going on, but the BB Bridge was working fine until now... for certain e-mail accounts. My main one and the other less used ones load up fine on the PlayBook, as well as any new messages. My gmail and work accounts however won't load up. The "All Messages" fail to load too! All I see is the green circle as if it's trying to load, but it never does. If I switch to the main account and it loads up fine. Anyone know what's up with this? I've tried hard resets on the PB and BB, as well as a wipe on the PB, but those three things mentioned still won't load up!
    Recently a new bridge app was released (update), did u install that. You might also think of deleting the pairing between ur PB and BB, reestablish the bridge and give it a shot. Also if u happen to dowload the new bridge app, make sure you do a battery pull on the BB, before connecting.
    Good luck
    11-27-11 10:45 PM
    Recently a new bridge app was released (update), did u install that. You might also think of deleting the pairing between ur PB and BB, reestablish the bridge and give it a shot. Also if u happen to dowload the new bridge app, make sure you do a battery pull on the BB, before connecting.
    Good luck
    I've already tried those. Being a fairly new PlayBook owner I had the "luxury" of obtaining the latest version of the bridge app and wiping the PB pretty much had me reestablish the bridge from scratch on the BB and PB...
    11-27-11 11:04 PM
    Go into your bridge option and confirm the security access. Also, what OS are you using?
    11-27-11 11:24 PM
    Go into your bridge option and confirm the security access. Also, what OS are you using?
    OS 7.0.0.374 for the BB and 1.0.8.4985 for the PB. I don't see anything related to security access in the bridge app or in Settings > BB Bridge on the PB.
    11-27-11 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD