Hi,

I'm having a hard time wrt appointments in my bridged calendar.

Setup:
    BB 9900 - OS 7.0.0.585 (latest available from my provider)
    Bridge (on the BB) - 2.0.0.25
    PB: OS 2.0.0.7971

Problem: Calendar entries that come from my bridged calendar get displayed correctly on the PB. However when I try to enter a new appointment or edit an existing one as soon as I click "save" on the PB an error message pops up saying "The appointment could not be saved".

Already checked for error messages on the BES - nothing.

Here's what else I tried:

o) different BB (Bold 9700, OS6) linked to another user on the BES
    o) reset the PB via "volume-up/volume-down/power"
    o) Complete delete the bridge-connection both on the PB and the BB, then set it up from scratch
    o) checked the settings of the BB-bridge on the Blackberry making sure calendar gets synced

Nothing helped - still can't save appoinments in my bridged calendar.

Please note that I don't have any such issues with the "onboard calendar" of the playbook syncing to two accounts (google, yahoo) as well as linkedin and twitter. This really drives me nuts, since I get my business calendar via the BB-bridge and without being able to enter/modify an appointment the whole bridged calendar is more or less useless for me

Has anybody else out there seen this problem - and even better - any cure?

Thanks much in advance for any clue!
    -ebbes36
    03-13-12 04:09 AM
    Maybe its a BES admin issue. talk to your network admin guys

i also think you're not supposed to be able to save a company appointment locally on the PB. its part of the security feature i believe

My advise, set up your meeting using your office PC or BB and it will show up on your PB OR set it up on PB but dont ask it to save to the PB locally
    03-13-12 04:50 AM
    Maybe its a BES admin issue. talk to your network admin guys

i also think you're not supposed to be able to save a company appointment locally on the PB. its part of the security feature i believe

My advise, set up your meeting using your office PC or BB and it will show up on your PB OR set it up on PB but dont ask it to save to the PB locally
    Hi,
    Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear about this: I do not want to save appointments that come from my bridged calendar to my local calendar on the PB.

What I want is to enter new appointments (or modify existing ones) in the bridged calendar. This feature worked flawlessly with OS 1.x on the PB.

-ebbes36
    03-13-12 07:07 AM
    Any solutions found. This feature worked fine when originally using bridge. Now same message when trying to save bridged calendar appointments
    07-10-12 08:29 PM
    "What I want is to enter new appointments (or modify existing ones) in the bridged calendar. This feature worked flawlessly with OS 1.x on the PB."

This feature worked without fail on the OS 2.0.1.358 as well. Not sure when it stopped working. This has happened in just the last 30 days.

Any solutions would be appreciated.
    07-10-12 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD