Hey All,

I updated both my torch and PB and got bridge working and its been awesome! but all of a sudden today it started to get weird.. I started bridge up and the PB asked for my torch password, i put it in and it accepted but it wouldnt connect... it stayed at the "connecting to torch now" screen.. it loaded on the fourth try and i tried BBM, it didnt start at all, just crashed

anyone else experiencing problems like this?

Any help is appreciated!
    05-06-11 07:02 PM
    Is this the password to unlock your phone or password to pair devices? Have you tried to disable password? Have you tried to delete the paired device and re-add both? Did you use manual pairing or bar code scanning? Have you tried rebooting both devices?
    05-06-11 07:19 PM
    i just did all that and it worked but while trying to use bridge browser the "LOCK picture showed up... what does that mean?
    05-06-11 07:32 PM
    The only time I have found any conflict is when I have opened BBM on the plabook but responded from the phone. It doesn't seem to like that.

Any connection problems have usually been resolved by exiting the phone app. Turning bluetooth off on both devices. Turn back on start connection on Torch first and then turn bluetooth on for PB.
    05-06-11 07:35 PM
    i did that too... but now there's no "blackberry bridge" tab on my PB...

whats going on?!!
    05-06-11 07:41 PM
    If you can't see blackberry bridge tab, then you're not in bridge mode. Did you mean it was the small LOCK icons on every blackberry bridge icons? Try to do what I had told you in prev post and see what happens.
    05-06-11 09:26 PM
    I have had to delete and recreate the Bridge association to fix some issues. You might want to try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD