The Bridge tab is empty, and I can't move those icons to the BRIDGE tab
    Do you know why?

I did the Bridge pairing once with another playbook last month, and it's there right away.
    The Tab wasn't empty.

Actually mine is kinda weird at first.
    After I paired it for the first time, the BRIDGE tab wasn't even there until I restarted it.

Weird huh?

Last edited by chobits; 07-16-11 at 08:17 AM.
    07-16-11 07:34 AM
    Simply pairing the devices is not enough. Is the bridge app installed on your bb smartphone? Did you follow the steps for setting up BlackBerry Bridge found on the PlayBook's settings page?
    07-16-11 07:58 AM
    Simply pairing the devices is not enough. Is the bridge app installed on your bb smartphone? Did you follow the steps for setting up BlackBerry Bridge found on the PlayBook's settings page?
    Yup, I did.
    I mean before I paired my handheld to another playbook.
    It was there right away.

Mine is kinda weird.
    After you paired it for the first time, the BRIDGE tab wasn't even there until I restarted it.
    And now it's there, but it's empty.
    I can't even move those icons to the BRIDGE tab.

Weird huh?

The screenshots

Last edited by chobits; 07-16-11 at 08:14 AM.
    07-16-11 08:11 AM
    Yup, I did.
    I mean before I paired my handheld to another playbook.
    It was there right away.

Mine is kinda weird.
    After you paired it for the first time, the BRIDGE tab wasn't even there until I restarted it.
    And now it's there, but it's empty.

Weird huh?

I put screenshots above
    Your handheld may be confused by the switch. Make sure you have the latest version of the bridge app installed. Try uninstalling the bridge app on the phone and re-pairing with PB after reinstalling.
    Last edited by BuzzStarField; 07-16-11 at 08:51 AM.
    07-16-11 08:19 AM
    Your handheld may be confused by the switch. Make sure you have the latest version of the bridge app installed. Try uninstalling the bridge app on the phone and re-pairing with PB.
    Ah .... the solution is so simple.
    Thanks!
    It's there now.
    07-16-11 08:41 AM
    You're welcome. For future reference, was it an outdated version of the bridge app or did you just re-install the same version?
    07-16-11 08:54 AM
    You're welcome. For future reference, was it an outdated version of the bridge app or did you just re-install the same version?
    Both playbook and my handheld bridge have the latest version.
    All I have to do was deleting the paired device from the playbook and the handheld.
    Re-pairing again.
    U don't have to delete the Bridge app from the handheld.

Oh one more reference:
    if the bridge tab wasn't there from the 1st time pairing, all you have to do is to restart the playbook.
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    07-16-11 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD