So after reading the reviews of top 10 best universal capacitive stylus out there I bought an SGP KUEL H10 stylus for my PB due to its portability. I ordered two, for me and my niece, and just to find out that it's 99% not working on my PB. And for that 1% I almost scratched my screen with its metal ring near the tip, luckily i have a screen protector. Whoah! I just wasted my 26 bucks, for nothing.

Then I realized why not try it on my Torch 9860, guess what? it works flawlessly! I was like what the heck is wrong with my PB's screen? I even removed half of my screen protector and tried it with no luck. Then that light bulb hit me, if its working pretty well on my Torch, why not just used the remote control feature and use my stylus so I could finally give justice to this poor little thing on my hand.

So I am now wondering what is the major difference of my H10 to what Mr. Jared have reviewed.SGP Kuel H12 Stylus Review | CrackBerry.com

PS. Pls excuse my poor english
    diegonei likes this.
    10-03-12 07:52 PM
    Majestic Lion likes this.
    10-03-12 08:33 PM
    best one i found that works well is the jot adonit classic as well as their other versions. they have a nifty one with a pen on one end and the stylus on the other so you can carry it with you wherever you go instead of your pen, and use it as a pen if you like

Jot Classic stylus for iPad and touch screens
    10-04-12 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD