And that works over bridge.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 08:57 AM
    Really!!?
    Now we are talking. Thanks!
    That's from the native playbook or Q10 app store?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:30 AM
    The app is available for both. I think the playbook one is a lot easier to use so I would put it on the playbook, and move the files that way.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:37 AM
    I rarely use the one for the phone but the playbook version is what I use everytime I want to open a file, especially excel and word files. I open files n folders, select the file and start working. Very slick.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:43 AM
    I downloaded it for q10
    See how it goes.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:44 AM
    I already had it on my phone it didn't transfer the option to playbook but that's fine I'll get it again if I have to...

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:52 AM
    I don't see my playbook showing up on the phone version.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 10:14 AM
    Maybe I found it. Under android.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 10:38 AM
    Excuse me Banco

But why would want to send an email to myself when I have BB Bridge, BB Phone and BB PlayBook.

I have not synced my PlayBook to my BB Link yet, which I am going to do now.
    So am going to see what limitations am going to have.

jtvberry
    09-16-14 02:06 PM
    Yes, I understand that BlackBerry are not going to upgrade or do anything for PlayBook.
    So I don't understand why in the last few months, the BB Bridge was updated.

jtvberry
    09-16-14 02:26 PM
    Yes, I understand that BlackBerry are not going to upgrade or do anything for PlayBook.
    So I don't understand why in the last few months, the BB Bridge was updated.

jtvberry
    Bridge was last updated over half a year ago if memory serves me correctly. Limited work continued on PlayBook up until it became EOL. There is no secret work going on behind the scenes to revive it.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 03:50 AM
    It such a pity that the work has stopped on the PB.

Today I was trying to get a wireless connection, from this morning that was my mission.
    Then all of a sudden this evening, I noticed there was a connection, as I have been trying to send pic files in either direction.

I can't remember how I noticed the connection now, (old age :-)) but I decided to go to my PB Folder Cabinet.
    And Hey Prestco am connected wirelessly.

I can get to all my folders on my phone, device plus media card and I could also get to everywhere on my PC (Windows 7)

It's somewhere downhill from here.

Though I can find pics, vids are non existent.
    Music, Non existent
    Docs exist, when you come to the critical point. CRASHES

BlackBerry, RIM Chene, needs to finish the job they staff before they discontinued.

Right now, they need to show that they got the balls to come back and get the jobs Done.

BB has and will be my favorite device
    Right now I am angry for all sorts of reason, for the past, present and future and I feel like am on a period.

Oh may I add; why don't/can't my BlackBerry Link work on my PB the same as my it does on my OS10 phone.

Is this what being laid back supposed to achieve.
    Are we so laidback to the point of complacency falling back and stabbing ourselves in our own backs.
    Impossible I know, but we can still all see it.

jtvberry
    Last edited by jtv1; 09-17-14 at 07:40 PM.
    09-17-14 07:28 PM
    Excuse me Banco

But why would want to send an email to myself when I have BB Bridge, BB Phone and BB PlayBook.

I have not synced my PlayBook to my BB Link yet, which I am going to do now.
    So am going to see what limitations am going to have.

jtvberry
    Because you asked for the easiest way. That is it.

I did tell you about other methods like mapping your Playbook on to your PC over wifi. I just answered your initial question. That's all.

Posted via CB10
    jtv1 likes this.
    09-18-14 03:29 AM
    I so ask your forgiveness Banco, my faith has been absolutely shattered.

I was trying to be sarcastic and bit my own **** in the process

jtvberry
    09-18-14 04:41 AM
    I so ask your forgiveness Banco, my faith has been absolutely shattered.

I was trying to be sarcastic and bit my own **** in the process

jtvberry
    Oh dear. Hang on, let me reset my irony sensor.....there we go!
    jtv1 likes this.
    09-18-14 05:47 AM
    Lol

jtvberry
    09-18-14 06:01 AM
    Ive been able to read files on z 10 from playbook and vice versa easily and have successfully been able to even play audio files with no lag. But when. I try to play avi files or other video files they dont play on the other device, the only option is to download and save the file. I was wondering if anyone else has been able to play movie thru bridge from one device to the other

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 02:01 PM
    I think it's a bluetooth connection, so might not have the bandwidth to stream from your phone.
    09-18-14 03:51 PM
    (Better late than never...) I use Ghost Commander. I have it installed on both my BB Z10 and PB, but use the PB for file transfers, simply because of the larger screen for the split view. It uses smb (Samba) to connect, and I use my device names rather than IPs so that I can use it anywhere. I've only ever used it where there's wifi, so I don't know if it works without, but (other than the odd dropped connection, which on retry picks up again) it can copy, move, delete, rename files on both devices smoothly.

GC for PB is available for download on BB World.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-15-14 01:37 PM
44 12