Not sure about that because since you changed your picture I keep seeing double and I'm not sure if you are the one on the left, the one on the right or the one in the middle!
    Good. Let's keep it that way.

Drink more brandy
    02-04-13 07:39 AM
    Good. Let's keep it that way.

Drink more brandy
    I could always find out by sticking pins in the picture and seeing which one shouts ouch!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-04-13 07:51 AM
    I could always find out by sticking pins in the picture and seeing which one shouts ouch!
    I might deflate
    02-04-13 08:02 AM
    I might deflate
    Forever the tricky one eh! You may just be a figment of my imagination sent to me by my therapist to become my nemises?

By the way it wasn't Thor stealing my brandy and beer. I actually caught the culprit red handed last night as I was re packing my Z10 in its box ready to return it (that's all changed now but it's another story) and I have photographic evidence of the actual offence taking place!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-04-13 08:26 AM
    Forever the tricky one eh! You may just be a figment of my imagination sent to me by my therapist to become my nemises?

By the way it wasn't Thor stealing my brandy and beer. I actually caught the culprit red handed last night as I was re packing my Z10 in its box ready to return it (that's all changed now but it's another story) and I have photographic evidence of the actual offence taking place!
    Naw, I'm your conscious. Please share your pic, and brandy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-04-13 08:37 AM
    While I hate to see features removed I agree with just_luc.
    Once pb has bb10 I think things will be ok. "Open on" is the main function for me as well as internet sharing.
    As long as those 2 items remain I will survive and adapt to the change.
    while I agree to some extent, to have to wait possible months for the restoration of a prime function or functions of bridge is nonsense. Seriously, what could they be thinking?
    02-04-13 09:20 AM
    while I agree to some extent, to have to wait possible months for the restoration of a prime function or functions of bridge is nonsense. Seriously, what could they be thinking?
    I already told you what they were thinking so pay attention this time.
    I could be wrong, it happened once before, but according to my scientifically derived calculations there are less than 100,000 possible people that would be affected by this. 49% those wouldn't notice, 49% wouldn't care. That leaves ~2000 potential disgruntled customers.

Seriously though, I wish Blackberry would just tell us why. I doubt they actually had a meeting and decided to alienate Playbook owners.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-04-13 09:45 AM
    While I hate to see features removed I agree with just_luc.
    Once pb has bb10 I think things will be ok. "Open on" is the main function for me as well as internet sharing.
    As long as those 2 items remain I will survive and adapt to the change.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-04-13 09:53 AM
    I could be wrong, it happened once before, but according to my scientifically derived calculations there are less than 100,000 possible people that would be affected by this. 49% those wouldn't notice, 49% wouldn't care. That leaves ~2000 potential disgruntled customers.

Seriously though, I wish Blackberry would just tell us why. I doubt they actually had a meeting and decided to alienate Playbook owners.
    No, having a meeting and deciding would have taken planning and I doubt that is possible.
    sad_old_man and JeepBB like this.
    02-04-13 10:07 AM
    No, having a meeting and deciding would have taken planning and I doubt that is possible.
    Aww, you're getting more cynical than I am. That's bad.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    02-04-13 11:17 AM

You are funny! I mean seriously funny!

Having said that, stop it right now!!!!! I dont think I care if you get an infringement or whatever they call it but you've just made me spill my brandy laughing.

I therefore fine you 2.5p (GBP) and sentence you to drink one half glass of water, suspended for twenty five years!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-04-13 12:43 PM
    You are funny! I mean seriously funny!

Having said that, stop it right now!!!!! I dont think I care if you get an infringement or whatever they call it but you've just made me spill my brandy laughing.

I therefore fine you 2.5p (GBP) and sentence you to drink one half glass of water, suspended for twenty five years!
    I think you might mean an INFRACTION.
    02-04-13 02:16 PM
    I think you might mean an INFRACTION.
    Now you of all people should know that I don't do big words. You too are sentenced to the same term as Angus_CB with the exception that you have to drink a full glass of water because you didn't say "bite me"!
    02-04-13 02:23 PM
    Naw, I'm your conscious. Please share your pic, and brandy.
    I'm not sure your ready for this but after setting a trap with a simple tin of beer, I caught the brandy stealing culprit!. Please do not try this at home without a safety net!

P's they are twins!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-04-13 02:49 PM
    I'm not sure your ready for this but after setting a trap with a simple tin of beer, I caught the brandy stealing culprit!. Please do not try this at home without a safety net!

P's they are twins!
    don't worry I'm not going to try. I don't have your experience or enough brandy
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-04-13 02:56 PM
    Sorry about the orientation but it looks okay if your lying down like I am.
    02-04-13 03:25 PM
    Nice clear photo(s). Did you use the Z10?
    02-04-13 07:27 PM
    This is a pretty bad move from BlackBerry. The seamless experience is gone, and the long awaited text messaging feature over Bridge didn't last long. Now my PlayBook doesn't even have BBM.

We need an explanation. Soon.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-04-13 07:50 PM
    I love Bridge so much that if BlackBerry didn't provide it, I'd go buy another brand of tablet and phone...

...that also don't provide it...

P's they are twins!
    Is that Mr. Hanky touching your cans?
    02-04-13 08:04 PM
    I love Bridge so much that if BlackBerry didn't provide it, I'd go buy another brand of tablet and phone...

...that also don't provide it...

Is that Mr. Hanky touching your cans?
    Yes and his brother Mr. Panky.

Nice clear photo(s). Did you use the Z10?
    Now it's my torch. Not seen the Z10 since my son disappeared with it. You know what these 14yr olds are like, locked in a dark room performing the modern ritual of conversation, texting!
    02-05-13 08:54 AM
    I think we could all have predicted issues with bridge between the current PB and OS10. I could live with that. Once OS10 comes to PB however, I'll be really peeved if the bridge function does not work flawlessly woth both OS10 and OS7 and the BB. We just deployed 9900 last year. We are not movinh to eithr OS10 BB anytime soon.
    02-05-13 10:26 AM
    waiting for 2 years for a fully functioning PB is enough
    I need skype on the PB

My cellphone contract ends in July, this will be time I make the decision
    I don't need a BB Z10 phone but I want OS10 on my PB with full bridge

it up to BB now if they can deliver, 2 year waiting is enough
    02-05-13 10:44 AM
    Now you of all people should know that I don't do big words. You too are sentenced to the same term as Angus_CB with the exception that you have to drink a full glass of water because you didn't say "bite me"!
    I keep telling you that I'm doing Campari and soda. the harder stuff will wait till inreturn. oh, wait we are doing grappa tonight!! cross country skiing I'm the Dolomites Is tough as you might expect
    02-05-13 10:58 AM
    I keep telling you that I'm doing Campari and soda. the harder stuff will wait till inreturn. oh, wait we are doing grappa tonight!! cross country skiing I'm the Dolomites Is tough as you might expect
    Please forgive my memory, I'm old.
    As for the second comment I thought Grappa was a drink and had nothing to do with skiing, either up hill or down hill and I have about as much idea as to to what Dolomites are, as my teddy bear has.

Wait, wait I've just remembered its those Greek thingies that are something stuffed inside a vine leaf!

Ahaa and who said I was thick?
    02-05-13 11:18 AM
    Crown Royal Black for this bridge fan.

My 9650 died a watery death on Xmas eve and I'm now using my wife's old OS4 Curve so no bridging for me. The better half got a 9930 and it really is a nice phone. Maybe forgo BB10 for now and get a 9930? What's a guy to do?

BTW, using my PlayBook as a stand alone device is just fine but bridging is pure awesomeness.
    02-05-13 01:24 PM
282 ... 56789 ...