Whoa, take a breath.
    What this says to me is a PB update is coming along shortly. RIM isn't going to much effort into a bridge app that will be obsolete in a couple months. If 10 comes to PlayBook and RIM doesn't give a bridge app, with the same functionality we have now, then maybe I'll scream with you. Until then let's see what their plans are.
    Hope so!
    02-02-13 11:01 AM
    How did you know I'm an *****? Anyway I do own a bb and don't use bridged email. I do see why some do.
    Sorry brother. You seem to have more sense than most here (including me). I don't post much, but have used this forum a lot over the years. Isn't that just like us? Is it human nature to lash out at those we love?

Hello, my name is Hoot, and I'm a BlackBerry abuser.....

I'll listen more now. Thanks KBZ.

Hoot
    kbz1960 and sad_old_man like this.
    02-02-13 11:21 AM
    Slider:Attachment 133586
    Does this clear things up?
    Now that's a slider.
    Attachment 133597

Cool!
    jcbrunson and kbz1960 like this.
    02-02-13 11:26 AM
    Sorry brother. You seem to have more sense than most here (including me). I don't post much, but have used this forum a lot over the years. Isn't that just like us? Is it human nature to lash out at those we love?

Hoot
    Welcome to our dysfunctional family. Christmas around the CB household is awesome. Whippins for everyone after the feats of strength around the Festivus pole.
    kbz1960 and Uncle Remus like this.
    02-02-13 11:26 AM

Hoot
    Hello Hoot
    02-02-13 11:27 AM
    Shall we get the bourbon out boys?
    02-02-13 11:28 AM

Hoot
    Oh believe me, I've been there and done that too many times lol. I almost went there again like you a couple days ago. It is understandable at least to me. It's all cool. Sometimes it does good just to get it out there.
    sad_old_man and Uncle Remus like this.
    02-02-13 11:36 AM
    Shall we get the bourbon out boys?
    I believe we shall. Salute
    Last edited by kbz1960; 02-02-13 at 02:16 PM.
    02-02-13 11:37 AM
    Cool ! Let the force be with you.
    02-02-13 11:55 AM
    Salute!!!

Hoot
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-02-13 12:00 PM
    Please tell me it ain't so! I love bridge! I wow'd an Android user with it a couple of days ago. I find myself using bridged sms, bbm and calendar daily. I particularly love how my phone can be 2 rooms away and I can access my notifications through playbook. Bridge has got to be developed to re-incorporate the older features.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-02-13 12:09 PM
    Please tell me it ain't so! I love bridge! I wow'd an Android user with it a couple of days ago. I find myself using bridged sms, bbm and calendar daily. I particularly love how my phone can be 2 rooms away and I can access my notifications through playbook. Bridge has got to be developed to re-incorporate the older features.
    Before getting too depressed and contemplating something rash like going android, follow these simple,easy steps:

1. Listen to the above two members. (minus the one in the middle)
    2. Get yourself a decent slider. (examples displayed above)
    3. Locate a bottle of bourbon, brandy, port or good red wine.
    4. Chill and relax.

This will enable you to enjoy the journey!
    kbz1960, Uncle Remus and 2010GOLD like this.
    02-02-13 12:17 PM
    Which is why I would expect the PB to receive the BB10 update shortly (soooooon!). The best feature of the PB/BB combo can't stay broken for long.
    02-02-13 12:23 PM
    Which is why I would expect the PB to receive the BB10 update shortly (soooooon!). The best feature of the PB/BB combo can't stay broken for long.
    It's would be dependant on how much we believe that bb10 is actually ready to rock and roll on the pb. The last thing RIM need now is another wave of ridicule about the pb. Not about what the pb lacks but rather what it could do if it was seriously addressed!
    02-02-13 12:32 PM
    I'd like to say I'm sorry, you're an *****! I'd like to, but I'm NOT sorry....
    Never mind
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    02-02-13 01:12 PM
    This is bad for me as i use bridge for calendar on pb while on the bb making appointments for my business. Also i don't have wireless @ my office and use bridge often for internet when there. The corporate network restricts many websites so pb on bridge filled the gaps. I will still get the z10 though and hope the bb10 pb upgrade will come soon and bring with it at least the functions i now have.
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    02-02-13 01:50 PM
    It's would be dependant on how much we believe that bb10 is actually ready to rock and roll on the pb. The last thing RIM need now is another wave of ridicule about the pb. Not about what the pb lacks but rather what it could do if it was seriously addressed!
    To be totally fair, we just got the SMS feature via the Bridge recently. But I totally agree about the ridicule factor if it doesn't get fixed.

BB10 proving ground has always been the PB, so if Thor says it's coming then it's coming.... Soooooon!
    r p1 and convenor like this.
    02-02-13 02:08 PM
    I was actually going to buy one yesterday! Does that count?
    Aha! So you're the one.
    02-02-13 03:42 PM
    Aha! So you're the one.
    Don't pick on me at the moment. I am having a very traumatic day and in desperate need of therapy. No working bridge on the Z10 and now my bourbon bottle is empty. Can it get any worse?
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    02-02-13 04:30 PM
    Don't pick on me at the moment. I am having a very traumatic day and in desperate need of therapy. No working bridge on the Z10 and now my bourbon bottle is empty. Can it get any worse?
    It can. You could not have anymore in your shelter!
    Uncle Remus likes this.
    02-02-13 04:35 PM
    there's always herpes. oh wait, do you have that too? ouch. sorry man
    02-02-13 04:36 PM
    Talk about kick a man when he's down!
    nappp likes this.
    02-02-13 04:40 PM
    Talk about kick a man when he's down!
    lmao.
    02-02-13 05:10 PM
    If you have a Z10 connected to work via the enterprise services, then just get your Playbook added and then it connects independently, then I assume you could connect hotspot or bridge to the Z10 to utilise its data connection.
    02-02-13 05:28 PM
    If you have a Z10 connected to work via the enterprise services, then just get your Playbook added and then it connects independently, then I assume you could connect hotspot or bridge to the Z10 to utilise its data connection.
    Not that easy, a lot of companies won't add non company devices to their network.
    02-02-13 05:32 PM
282 ... 23456 ...