Has anyone else had a problem with BB bridge connecting? It has been working great and Sunday it just wouldn't connect. Bluetooth was on for both, sitting next to eachother and it wouldn't pick it up. I deleted the pairing and started over. Worked fine for a while, but this morning won't connect again. Not sure what the issue is as I haven't changed any settings.
    05-20-11 08:51 AM
    Patrick, I've run into that a lot. I think I've narrowed it down to the PB needing to be hard booted. I tried all sorts of things (restarting BT on PB and BB, restarting Bridge on the BB, restarting the BB, etc...) but the reboot of the PB seemed to fix it for me.

Granted, we shouldn't NEED to do that and that's another issue altogether. But please give that a try and let me know if it resolves for you as well.
    05-20-11 08:55 AM
    By hard reset do you mean hitting the power button icon and then restart? Tried that and it didn't fix it.
    05-20-11 09:28 AM
    A hard reboot is when you hold the up and down volume and the power button until the Playbook shuts off. Keep holding and a red light will appear. Then let go of the buttons and the Playbook will reboot.
    05-20-11 10:39 AM
    Thanks. Hadn't tried that before, but it didn't work either. I'll just delete and reestablish again, just don't look forward to doing that weekly.
    05-20-11 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD