I might be going crazy, or just been thinking about some other tablet.. but is there a way to change the settings for marking messages as read on the Playbook Bridge?
    Right now when you read a message and move to the next, it marks the message as read. I personally like to leave my messages unread unless I purposely click a "mark as read" button.
    So did i see this as an option on the Playbook or am I a little nuts?
    04-19-11 03:43 PM
    I have the opposite problem today. I read messages and they still show as Unread on the PB.

I have to delete them. Not good.
    04-27-11 11:36 PM
    I'd like to know how to mark all messages as read. Am i missing something?
    04-28-11 06:48 AM
    You have to fully let the message load for it to be read.

As for the marking the messages read without reading them follow these instructions:

On the Bottom black bar with all the icons, there is a blue box with a Checkmark, hit that

Select the messages you want to mark read

Hit the 2nd icon that is on the black bar (open message with yellow one behind it) and you will make them read.
    04-28-11 06:51 AM
    Is there a way for the browser to download the pictures (instead of the "To Save your privacy baloney) automatically?
    04-28-11 06:56 AM
    Wouldn't downloading them still be saving them pretty much? I don't think it's possible. Why do you need your pictures in the downloads instead of it saving to your pictures?
    04-28-11 07:00 AM
    Wouldn't downloading them still be saving them pretty much? I don't think it's possible. Why do you need your pictures in the downloads instead of it saving to your pictures?
    Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. Someone said that for the message to be marked as read it had to be fully loaded. To be fully loaded, I presume that means allowing all the content to be displayed - including pictures etc. On my mail program with the PB I keep getting "some images were blocked to protect your privacy" and then you have to hit the GET IMAGES button.

I'd prefer images be displayed automatically, or at least the option to allow it.
    04-28-11 07:10 AM
    did someone find a solution NOT to mark emails as read on the playbook with BB bridge? if i change the selection, email is marked as read immediately. any solution?
    thanks!
    08-03-11 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD