When trying to view and send texts via the bridge/playbook updates, it continues to load although i can send and receive messages.. Any ideas? The green load circle is just annoying above all else.
    Attached Thumbnails Bridge loading problem-wetpaint1349294745.jpg  
    10-03-12 03:29 PM
    Did you try a reset? (hold vol +, power and vol - ). If you hear a click, you did it wrong. It. Should turn off and then light the red LED.
    bdguru likes this.
    10-03-12 05:54 PM
    Did you try a reset? (hold vol +, power and vol - ). If you hear a click, you did it wrong. It. Should turn off and then light the red LED.
    Diego, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe holding the power button until full stop (real black screen) and pressing it again as usual to restart has the same effect and prevents "button killing" gestures .

BTW : como � meu amigo? (and now I speak Portugese like a ... Texas cow !!! roflol)
    10-03-12 06:02 PM
    Diego, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe holding the power button until full stop (real black screen) and pressing it again as usual to restart has the same effect and prevents "button killing" gestures .

BTW : como � meu amigo? (and now I speak Portugese like a ... Texas cow !!! roflol)
    I don't need to correct you Frenchman, that info is accurate. He three fingers reset though, will automatically bring the red light and the loading screen.

Now... About Spanish/Portuguese cow translations... If you meant to ask "how are you, friend" it should have been "como vai, meu amigo". If you actually wanted confirmation on the info, then your Portuguese is better than you led me to believe!
    10-03-12 07:48 PM
    Bridge loading problem-wetpaint1349547400.jpgBridge loading problem-wetpaint1349547282.jpgSo my bridged texts still do not load correctly. Am I the only one having this issue? I have tried restarting using the power and volume keys as well as using the battery symbol in the to right corner. Help!
    10-06-12 01:25 PM
    I'm experiencing the same problems man. Anyone discovered a solution?
    12-01-12 12:04 AM
    Clear your internet settings and do a hard reset. Pwr. Button plus and minus volume buttons at the same time. if you do not clear internet junk PB does not work correctly.
    12-01-12 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD