So did the update, everything is great, everything works However my bridge icons look weird (see picture). I rebooted and they went back to normal but as soon as I use bridge again they revert back. Any suggestions?
    05-03-11 07:46 AM
    Same here, but after I restarted (again) the icons came back - and have stayed (so far) after using the bridge.
    05-03-11 07:55 AM
    It's nice to know that i'm not the only one. When I reboot they come back and stay a while then at some point they revert again. Please post if anyone is finding this bug and if anyone has a solution.
    05-03-11 08:00 AM
    Same issue here. Getting quite annoying. I am investigating this, but so farI have not find any better way than restarting the units.

By the way: is there any software that does auto restart (like the MemoryBooster software fro BlackBerry phones...)
    05-15-11 07:51 AM
    Mine do the same thing.
    05-15-11 08:15 AM
    When I add to many shortcut link to my home page I have the same. Then after deleting some of theme probleme goes. It seems it's a memory isuue.
    05-15-11 09:31 AM
    I briefly had the same issue. I did a hard reset and everything went back to normal and has stayed that way...

Later,
    B.
    05-15-11 09:39 AM
    me too. annoying.happening right now. need a re-boot
    05-15-11 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD