Ive been trying to connect to my phone for the past few hours and it just isnt working. i get the message waiting for stefan on my playbook and waiting for stefans tablet on my phone. any ideas on how i could get it working? thanks
    01-01-12 07:32 PM
    Have you read the Newie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook Sticky??

Lots of info in there on a ton of stuff, and also about bridging...

Click on the link below my signature and enjoy!
    01-01-12 07:43 PM
    Which carrier are you using? If your with AT&T there is different bridge download that allows it to work.
    01-01-12 07:45 PM
    important silly question

you have the bridge software installed on your phone right?

the setup steps you go thru on the playbook are pretty straight forward. they will even launch app world on your phone with a qr code to install bridge.
    01-01-12 07:48 PM
    Im from the UK with Orange (Everything Everywhere) if that helps

and i have got the app, connected before but all of a sudden its not working
    01-01-12 07:58 PM
    If it were me:
    I would delete the app from the phone. Delete the pair from the PB. Restart both devices, download the app once again and re-pair.
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    01-01-12 08:01 PM
    Im from the UK with Orange (Everything Everywhere) if that helps

and i have got the app, connected before but all of a sudden its not working
    if have not done so already I reboot everything and have had success with that. i have had issues after being home on wifi then the bridge deal is terribly slow or not at all
    01-01-12 08:02 PM
    Reloaded everything still nothing, just un installing the bride app which is taking forever ;l
    01-01-12 08:26 PM
    You do allow your phone to be found using BT? My devices are generally NOT discoverable. So you have to make sure that you change that setting. The phone allows a short duration ON and then goes "secret" again.
    01-01-12 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD