Everything is working well using bridge betweem my PB and my 9860 except the contacts, I get the error message saying there is notre service contact actif configured in my smartphone but it is....
    How to fix it?
    01-12-13 02:17 PM
    Disconnect bridge the reconnect
    01-12-13 06:32 PM
    I did try to disconnect, tout reconfigure also but always the same problem. In fact I have 2 email account 1 regular Gmail account (no contact in this one) and another Gmail account using the name of my company instead of Gmail example [email protected] , it is mymain account with all my contacts.
    So when I configure bridge with both accounts, on pb the contact list open but only the Gmail list, so no contact. When I configure bridge only with thecompany account (unchecking the Gmail account) andkeep the company account to checked, on pb the contacts does not open and I get the message saying there is not active service on my phone.
    I did try to delete the Gmail account to just have only the company account installed but same error message.
    I really don't understand.
    Sorry for my french English.
    01-13-13 02:24 AM
    Well to fix it I exported my contact list from my Gmail company account to my Gmail account. So pb shows the Gmail contact list with all my contacts.
    Looks like pb and bridge can only show the Gmail contact list.
    01-13-13 04:57 AM
    I have downloaded the bridge to connect my playbook with blackberry phone it was all ok apart from it wont let me open the bbm on playbook it says i must accept bbm license agreement on my phone to use bbm on playbook but cannopt find it anywere on the phone and not sure if i should uninstall and start again if so not sure how to reinstall please help thanks
    01-13-13 08:34 AM
    My suggestions, which worked for me is to delete both BRIDGE options from PlayBook and BlackBerry phone.....HARD REBOOT both devices (battery pull phone).......then reinstall ....MANUALLY. This method worked for me.
    01-13-13 09:06 AM