Will we ever seen calls on bridge? Weve go sms coming soon and call will be a good add on.
    A nephew came around with her gal tab 7 and it was connected to her phone amd she could use her tab to talk answer put down and she could make calls from it ect.

Would be nice if bb bridge can go that far
    06-17-12 08:08 PM
    I dont see why it cant. They are just a little slow on getting new slick ideas back to us
    06-17-12 09:29 PM
    If you pull that .apk from the app she uses to make call I will convert it and see if we can get it to work on the playbook
    06-17-12 10:39 PM
    S/B niece not nephew
    06-17-12 11:47 PM
    Im not sure she uses an app or not.
    And yes niece i was mistaken :P
    06-18-12 07:52 AM
    Will we even need Bridge if your cellular contract has Hotspot? I would like to know the difference before I buy into a contract. If I get a Blackberry Bold 9930 or other phone from Verizon and my contract includes Hotspot, will I even need to bridge or just tap into my phone’s service?
    06-18-12 08:05 AM
    Will we ever seen calls on bridge? Weve go sms coming soon and call will be a good add on.
    A nephew came around with her gal tab 7 and it was connected to her phone amd she could use her tab to talk answer put down and she could make calls from it ect.

Would be nice if bb bridge can go that far
    They should integrate the videochat app and calling over bridge. Like FaceTime, when someone calls you can recieve it on any iOs device. And when RIM wants to be really ahead of the competition, they should also integrate Skype in it (like the on the HP Touchpad)
    06-18-12 11:33 AM
    And when RIM wants to be really ahead of the competition...
    Oh, if they would only try to compete...
    06-18-12 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD