Happy New Year, Everyone,

My Bridge Browser doesn't work. Ever. I've had my PB since late Sept and I don't think I've ever browsed a single webpage successfully with Bridge Browser. It's completely irritating that something that should be an awesome benefit and helpful feature of the PB is just another thing that makes it a less-than-optimal device (I'll rant about my frustrations with the native browser in another thread) I've read the related threads, have restarted PB and phone, battery pulled, ensured most updated bridge and OS software, repaired the bridge, etc, and the damn thing just hangs as the progress bar hits about 30% as others have reported.

Short of doing a total wipe and reinstall, does anyone have any suggestions to get it to work? Since the wifi reception on this thing is also totally crappy and renders the native browser nearly useless, I'd love to be able to browse through my phone's 3G connection as advertised which would make the PB significantly more useful and enjoyable for me.

Thanks ahead for any help.
    01-02-12 02:26 PM
    I had slow issues and partial browser loading on my 9800 OS6, and was not satisfied with browsing. I also had some issues with bridging and trying to access my contacts... circle circle circle, would not pull up.

With staying with my carrier, and an upgrade was not available; in November I purchased the 9810 OS7 and haven't had a problem loading web pages since.
    So it may be an issue with your phone's OS vs the PB on QNX.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 01-02-12 at 02:41 PM.
    01-02-12 02:37 PM
    As an update, I re-installed OS6 (I had downgraded back to 5 after using 6 for a while soon after its release) and the Bridge Browser now seems to be working, although I haven't used it much yet. Hopefully the OS update will be a permanent fix.
    01-12-12 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD