Do i need a tethering service? its telling me i do and i feel this is defeating the purpose of why i got this.
    11-24-11 01:30 AM
    I just got off the phone with ATT and they said i need to add a tethering data plan. Is this correct?? I dont want to lose my unlimited data for 2gs.
    11-24-11 01:35 AM
    There's a ver of the bridge app for ATT users that bypasses this...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 02:35 AM
    Try one off here...

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

TgeekB likes this.
    11-24-11 02:38 AM
    Im assuming i DL the one for OS7? Then how do I load that onto my 9810?
    11-24-11 04:15 AM
    Im assuming i DL the one for OS7? Then how do I load that onto my 9810?
    Visit the link with your BB browser and follow the propmts. It's an OTA (over the air) install.

11-24-11 05:12 AM
    I tried dling the link for OS7 and now my bridge won't connect to my playbook.. Any solutions?

11-26-11 08:39 AM
    I tried dling the link for OS7 and now my bridge won't connect to my playbook.. Any solutions?

Reboot both devices? Remove and then reinstall the link between them.

If all else fails, go back to rroyy.com and find and older version of Bridge and try using that from his archives.
    11-26-11 10:26 AM
    I can't help.you with your ATT bridge issues but the reason they make it difficult is because ATT is facing a serious bandwidth crunch and are afraid that free bridge browsing will further strain their system. A merger with T-Mobile was denied by the authorities in the last couple of days.
    11-26-11 11:02 AM
    Thanks everyone for the help, I finally got it. Had to uninstall original bridge then DL the ota and reset. I was going to be pissed if I had to change my data plan from unlimited to anything else.
    11-26-11 01:30 PM
    Also want to thank for the link. One of the major advantages of having a Playbook is having bridge.
    11-26-11 01:33 PM
    Thank you for posting this!!! I was really disappointed at first when the Bridge Browser did not work... and this post told me that the ATT version of BB Bridge does not allow for Bridge Browsing.

The BB Bridge on the RROYY.com works great! I just delete the old BB Bridge on the BB phone, rebooted my phone, installed the RROYY version of BB Bridge and it works great! No need to re-pair the phone to the PB.

Don't install the RROYY version until you have deleted the old and rebooted. I got an error message with install until I completed the reboot.

Thank you again to all!
    11-26-11 04:53 PM
    Thank you for posting this!!! I was really disappointed at first when the Bridge Browser did not work... and this post told me that the ATT version of BB Bridge does not allow for Bridge Browsing.

The BB Bridge on the RROYY.com works great! I just delete the old BB Bridge on the BB phone, rebooted my phone, installed the RROYY version of BB Bridge and it works great! No need to re-pair the phone to the PB.

Don't install the RROYY version until you have deleted the old and rebooted. I got an error message with install until I completed the reboot.

Thank you again to all!
    exactly!!!!
    11-26-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD