ok this could be really bad. i'm 17 and i'm under our family plan on at&t. i recently got a playbook. so anyways the bridge browser hasn't worked for a while due to the fact that i have had the blackberry unlimited plan for who knows how long. point is, i'm hoping i didn't get upgraded by at&t without any warning. i want my unlimited data with no tethering. can the bridge browser just randomly start working without the tethering plan? because it has not worked until now
    01-26-12 07:20 PM
    If you didn't download the bridge software from rroy, you more then likely got upgraded to the tethering plan. If you didn't have tethering, then the only work around is the bridge app from rroy.
    01-26-12 07:29 PM
    ok this could be really bad. i'm 17 and i'm under our family plan on at&t. i recently got a playbook. so anyways the bridge browser hasn't worked for a while due to the fact that i have had the blackberry unlimited plan for who knows how long. point is, i'm hoping i didn't get upgraded by at&t without any warning. i want my unlimited data with no tethering. can the bridge browser just randomly start working without the tethering plan? because it has not worked until now
    Just delete the browser app. Do a battery pull, then install bridge app from Your BlackBerry Home Page and I will be able to bridge without worries. Good luck.
    01-26-12 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD