Hey All,

I've searched but cannot find anyone else that has my problem.

Basically, my Bridge Browser is next to useless. I can bring up the first page but it gets sketchy after that. Either I get a blue line that shoots a third of the way across and go's away or more often it brings up a "save to" box.

Any ideas? Is there a way to make the "save to" box not come up?

I'm running the latest software, bridge browser and 6.0.0.570 on my phone thru ATT.

Thanks,

Jeff
    05-16-11 01:40 PM
    I have the EXACT same problem. I've been on the phone to BB numerous times and they keep promising to "review my logs" but I don't get a solution.
    05-26-11 08:41 AM
    I'll post a solution if I EVER GET ONE (you listening RIM???)
    05-26-11 08:42 AM
    anyone find a solution to this?
    06-28-11 10:17 PM
    I would love to help but I havent seen that problem since the last OS update, before that yea the browser was useless but now it screams while bridged. It sounds almost as if that part of your OS update didnt install correctly or something, way over my head.
    06-28-11 10:31 PM
    There are possible fixes that have worked for others. You can delete all the bridge connections on the phone and Playbook (and you may have to go into the Playbook bluetooth settings to fully delete the phone connection). After both bridge settings are gone, hard reset both and reinstall on both and reconnect.

If that doesn't work, you can backup your Playbook and do a security wipe and hook up the Playbook to your DM and do a full reinstall of the latest QNX OS. Restore on the Playbook works much better since the last QNX update. All of this takes careful time, but its been known to work.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD