hi i experiencing a very strange problem with bridge browser. i can browse fine using bridge but downloading is a prob. lemme try and explain. i can download / save any file type but cannot find it on the pb after its complete. even clicking open file next to it in the dl pane of the bridge browser doesnt work.

downloads work fine over wifi.

downloads over bridge used to work fine too. i upgraded bridge and the latest os, but if i recall correctly it still worked after that. it seems as the file is not getting saved to the pb cos it goes thru the motion of downloading

ive tried rebooting pb and my 9800.

reinstalled bridge.

dunno what todo. plz help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 01:33 AM
    I have a problem with it as well but not the same as yours ...... On my PB when bridged downloading it dosent show a progress bar of the download or even that its downloading ...... But I know it is because of the data arrows on my torch ...... So they fixed the browsing but screwed up the downloads :P

06-09-11 06:06 AM
    the speed of the new bridge is good but i cant even save a picture when using bridge browser. Can anyone else confirm if they experiencing the same prob. i even did security wipe but still same problem.

thx alot

06-09-11 03:00 PM
    Since it's the Bridge Browser - is the download going to the PHONE? Check out the Blackberry/Document/bridge folder (I don't recall, is there also a download folder on the phone?) That's where email attachments wind up.
    06-09-11 05:56 PM
    I'm having the same issue, it prompts me where to save the file but then no progress bar and no download whatsoever...it doesn't go to the phone either I've double checked
    PB OS 1.0.5.2342 Bridge ver: 1.0.0.93
    06-15-11 09:27 AM
    This is a common issue and would like to see it resolved as well. With me when downloading to PlayBook or the handset I see the download progress bar under downloads but it doesn't save. On the handset it saves as a 0kb file under documents.
    06-15-11 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD