Hello. I upgraded and everything seemed great. Then Bridge stopped working. I reinstalled bridge on phone and paired again. Bridge Messages works, contacts works, calendar works, bbm works, memo pad and tasks work.
    Browser and Files do not. I get a pretty error page with a white exclamation mark in a red box

ERROR

The browser does not know how to handle this web page

TRY AGAIN

I have reinstalled no luck, has anyone else seen this?
    10-19-11 12:40 PM
    I cannot seem to fix the bridge browser issue
    10-20-11 07:50 AM
    i am having the same issue, any ideas
    01-28-12 10:54 AM
    Can you provide a link? Does the same happen with the stock browser?
    01-28-12 10:57 AM
    Hello. I upgraded and everything seemed great. Then Bridge stopped working. I reinstalled bridge on phone and paired again. Bridge Messages works, contacts works, calendar works, bbm works, memo pad and tasks work.
    Browser and Files do not. I get a pretty error page with a white exclamation mark in a red box

ERROR

The browser does not know how to handle this web page

TRY AGAIN

I have reinstalled no luck, has anyone else seen this?

You upgraded what and to what?
    01-28-12 11:44 AM
    i'm running os 2.0.0.4869. able to pair the playbook with my bold 9900. load anything in bridge, gets "error the browser does not know how to handle the webpage"

playbook has been restarted
    01-28-12 02:20 PM
    i'm running os 2.0.0.4869. able to pair the playbook with my bold 9900. load anything in bridge, gets "error the browser does not know how to handle the webpage"

playbook has been restarted
    You are running BETA software. Research In Motion explicitly stated there might be compatibility and functionality issues with this developer-only release. You should return to the official 1.0.8.6067 release unless you are willing to confine these questions and problems to the sole forum on CrackBerry specifically created for OS 2.0 and do a lot of your own troubleshooting. Playing with dynamite has consequences...just ask the inebriated guy who arrived at the road construction site and though he should try his hand at rock blasting with dynamite...yep he is known as the handless man.
    01-28-12 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD