Having loved my playbook for a year I bought my first blackberry phone- a Q10. Ive downloaded bridge on the phone but its missing when i go into app world on the playbook. When i go to blackberry website and search for it, it takes me to the app world but there is a message saying 'this item is not supported by your current device profile'

I have the latest OS update, what am i doing wrong?
    05-04-13 03:28 PM
    You don't download Bridge to the PlayBook, it's automatically part of the PlayBook's OS. You need to go into the PlayBook's options and go down to Bridge and pair the two devices together. Make sure the Q10 is in the Bridge app as well, as they'll both show the instructions on what to do. Easiest way is to use the QR code the PlayBook displays and have the Q10 register and connect that way.

After they're paired then the PlayBook will have it's own Bridge folder with apps it utilizes.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-04-13 04:06 PM
    Sorted! Thanks, pardon my ignorance
    05-04-13 04:23 PM
    That is the proper method of getting Bridge working.

You should be informed that while the Bridge app on OS7 and prior phones had email, memos, calendar, etc that actually opened the bb phones counterparts, those functions have been significantly reduced. Bridge now allows sharing of the internet or bb phone's data and it allows the bb phone to act as a keyboard and mouse to control the playbook. It also allows "open on" where things on the phone can be opened on the bigger screen of the pb.
    05-04-13 04:23 PM