My blackberry bridge (rroyy) for os 7.0 all of a sudden stopped working. It's on "off" but when I try to turn it to "on" the phone just crashes. WTH. It was working a week ago and I haven't installed or updated anything since.

I'm in att. 9810
    03-12-12 11:55 PM
    My blackberry bridge (rroyy) for os 7.0 all of a sudden stopped working. It's on "off" but when I try to turn it to "on" the phone just crashes. WTH. It was working a week ago and I haven't installed or updated anything since.

I'm in att. 9810
    Try deleting the app & reinstall it again from rroyy.
    03-13-12 12:24 AM

I'm in att. 9810
    I do not get crashes, but from time to time I cannot get Bridge to reconnect. I walk away from the PlayBook for extended periods at times and the Bridge doesn't always reconnect.

What I usually do is restart my phone and that fixes my problem. I have tried turning off bluetooth on both the PlayBook and my Torch 9800 and that doesn't seem to fix it. This has been a random thing for me and not a major concern. And as I stated, just a restart of the phone for me fixes the problem.
    03-13-12 01:40 AM
    Still not working after restart. Gonna try to revert back to old version of brdige without the fancy remote controls.
    03-13-12 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD