already updated, waiting for the PB OS
    10-02-12 11:48 PM
    Got it loaded and it seems to work just fine.

Now, will you all be texting on your Playbooks more than your Blackberrys?
    dampap likes this.
    10-02-12 11:53 PM
    Damn still not available yet on the Telus network .... F****

Ps: BB9900 + PB = Flawless
    10-02-12 11:53 PM
    Got it loaded and it seems to work just fine.

Now, will you all be texting on your Playbooks more than your Blackberrys?
    ive it as welll. but it wont open. everything else works fine. were you able to open it up?
    10-02-12 11:57 PM
    Heads up for AT$T victims: I downloaded bridge through AppWorld using wifi with the Mobile Network off and successfully downloaded a fully functioning Blackberry Bridge 2.1.0.26. Browser works through Bridge and so do the texts!
    I've never used a rr_yy hybrid bridge app, and bridged browser has always worked with no problem. FINALLY, texting over PB is sweet!!!
    peteygrizz likes this.
    10-02-12 11:57 PM
    Finger is getting soar from hitting check for updates..... Come on Kozmo needs some sleep.
    shattaberry likes this.
    10-02-12 11:59 PM
    I've never used a rr_yy hybrid bridge app, and bridged browser has always worked with no problem. FINALLY, texting over PB is sweet!!!
    Mine blocked the browser without using rr_y's bridge, but I don't have a tether plan with AT$T.
    10-03-12 12:01 AM
    Heads up for AT$T victims: I downloaded bridge through AppWorld using wifi with the Mobile Network off and successfully downloaded a fully functioning Blackberry Bridge 2.1.0.26. Browser works through Bridge and so do the texts!

Whoa, did you crack the code? Hopefully this is the way for all of us ATT users to not have to pay twice for data.

I'm gonna try this out! Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Just tried but could not get it to complete download. It would get about 3/4 the way and then stop and say that an error occurred. Maybe my setup or something. I'll be interested in seeing if somebody on ATT can get it this way.
    Last edited by marcho11; 10-03-12 at 12:24 AM.
    10-03-12 12:03 AM
    Mine blocked the browser without using rr_y's bridge, but I don't have a tether plan with AT$T.
    Shazbot!! I do have tethering. Maybe thats the reason.
    Damn still not available yet on the Telus network .... F****

Ps: BB9900 + PB = Flawless
    I'm on Telus and it works fine - just reset App World. ALT RST makes the update appear.
    shattaberry likes this.

If I remember correctly from all of your awesome hybrid threads... you pay for the tethering plan? Thats probably why you were able to. I don't pay for tethering and unless I used rroyy's download my browser was blocked.

EDIT: I see you guys beat me to it.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-03-12 12:06 AM
    I'm on Telus and it works fine - just reset App World. ALT RST makes the update appear.
    refresh your update list :-) it worked for me!
    nnomad likes this.
    10-03-12 12:15 AM
    I just went into appWorld, click on my world and then clicked on BlackBerry bridge.. It was showing an update inside the app on appWorld but no home screen notification.

I have beta 2.1 on my PB and don't see anything about wifi bridge. Maybe in final 2.1 os.
    trinipoco likes this.
    10-03-12 12:17 AM
    Why is my phone still saying version 2.0.0.35 for the bridge app? Is this Verizon's doing?
    -_-. I reset it 3 times already.
    10-03-12 12:27 AM
    Phone shows update after ALT RST however when I go into the Bridge update there is no "upgrade" button to click...any ideas?
    10-03-12 12:27 AM
    ive it as welll. but it wont open. everything else works fine. were you able to open it up?
    Works for me on Telus. I un-installed/re-installed on 9800
    chiniki likes this.
    10-03-12 12:34 AM
    Wow... Thanks a lot buddy! So simple but it worked great!
    10-03-12 12:36 AM
    Has the ability of deleting multiple emails at the same time been there before this bridge update? I just noticed it.
    10-03-12 12:47 AM
    Downloaded the BB Bridge update but the icon on my Playbook does not open when there is a text message. Help!
    10-03-12 12:53 AM
    Downloaded the BB Bridge update but the icon on my Playbook does not open when there is a text message. Help!
    Let's wait until 2.1 Official as you haven't provided much information to what you have attempted to troubleshoot so far... Most likely you are missing something simple...
    10-03-12 12:56 AM
    I updated the bridge on my Bold 9930, but the PlayBook update has yet to roll out. Yet I still received a text from my phone from about a month ago on my tablet. Anyone else see any similar glitch?
    10-03-12 12:57 AM
    Has the ability of deleting multiple emails at the same time been there before this bridge update? I just noticed it.
    Yep, for a while now. Possibly even before 2.0 but I can't remember that far back.
    ericrangel76 likes this.
    10-03-12 01:02 AM
    Let's wait until 2.1 Official as you haven't provided much information to what you have attempted to troubleshoot so far... Most likely you are missing something simple...
    When an sms is received on the Playbook, an icon in the shape of an exclamation mark with a number next to it (signifying how many text messages) is received. After I press the icon, a black screen with Blackberry written on it briefly appears and then it vanishes and the sms does not open. Help again!
    10-03-12 01:05 AM
    I updated the bridge on my Bold 9930, but the PlayBook update has yet to roll out. Yet I still received a text from my phone from about a month ago on my tablet. Anyone else see any similar glitch?
    I see previous SMS conversation threads on my tablet, but I'm not seeing any old texts showing up as new messages.

Was worried when I saw that item in the leak about "browsing" text messages but it looks like you'll be able to send as well as receive
    10-03-12 01:10 AM
    When an sms is received on the Playbook, an icon in the shape of an exclamation mark with a number next to it (signifying how many text messages) is received. After I press the icon, a black screen with Blackberry written on it briefly appears and then it vanishes and the sms does not open. Help again!
    only works with 2.1 beta at this time. don't worry, official 2.1 will be here tomorrow and you will get the full experience
    10-03-12 01:13 AM
126 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD