So instead of trying to sleep, I kept trying App World and lo and behold, it is here! Happy 2.1 everyone!
    I keep refreshing but I see no updates yet!
    randomkidsrule likes this.
    10-02-12 11:06 PM
    For those who aren't getting it, you can connect your device to your PC and download it from App World. Worked for me.
    10-02-12 11:09 PM
    Bridge is out dudes.... Now for some extensive screen bashing for 2.1
    10-02-12 11:19 PM
    any idea what time? early morning update?
    10-02-12 11:20 PM
    any idea what time? early morning update?
    5:01 AM Eastern Time US
    10-02-12 11:24 PM
    How? I've updated bridge, rebooted both devices but don't see the option.
    I opened up bb bridge and saw the icon. Waited for it to connect to my phone and it displayed the few recent sms message conversations I've had.

I texted my sister and then myself to make sure it worked. A few seconds later my phone beeped

My playbook is on the beta 2.1 since Monday so maybe that's why.

EDIT: In my bridged playbook email the red delete cross is now at the top right instead of the bottom right :s
    Last edited by Ben1232; 10-02-12 at 11:30 PM.
    10-02-12 11:26 PM
    I can only imagine the support lines at RIM lighting up as this update rolls out and someone complains their tablet became useless. Isn't that what happened with BlackBerry Tablet OS 2.0.1.668?
    10-02-12 11:40 PM
    Still not seeing the update for Bridge in my App World, despite numerous refreshes. Now it's a race to see if RIM will get it rolled out to me before rroyy posts it for everyone...
    10-02-12 11:49 PM
    Still not seeing the update for Bridge in my App World, despite numerous refreshes. Now it's a race to see if RIM will get it rolled out to me before rroyy posts it for everyone...
    In App World, click on My World---then click on "BlackBerry Bridge" and you should then see a button that lets you upgrade.
    10-02-12 11:56 PM
    In App World, click on My World---then click on "BlackBerry Bridge" and you should then see a button that lets you upgrade.
    I had to select Refresh List from within the BlackBerry AppWorld application before the update appeared only to display no update option despite listing an update as waiting. Oh, the hilarity knows no bounds.
    10-03-12 12:07 AM
    Yes, but like I mentioned in my post, it's still not showing me an update. Uninstalled it, reset it, refreshed it, rebooted it. Still only seeing version 2.0.35 available
    10-03-12 12:08 AM
    Upon seeing that there was a Bridge update, I went to appworld on the bb. SEARCHED for BRIDGE and it shows an upgrade and had an upgrade button. The bb just rebooted after the download. But I checked and neither pb has any os update.
    10-03-12 12:25 AM
    It will be there.
    10-03-12 12:26 AM
    loving the new bb bridge. txt over bridge is amazing. have the bb pb keyboard as well. its a great pair.

one bug: when your typing a new message, and either you receive a new text or your previously sent text is delivered (shown by checkmark) then your focus from the input bar changes. you need to reclick to bring focus back to the input text bar at the end of your newest sentence to begin typing again.

minor bug with a workaround. type faster
    10-03-12 12:29 AM
    Just pulled Bridge 2.1.024 on BB9700 OS6 in Australia... now rebooting
    10-03-12 12:32 AM
    PB 2.1. Yahoo imap folder support. PLEASE.
    10-03-12 12:46 AM
    Well one thing we don't know is the source of the leak. But it seems Adam is giving it some credibility otherwise he wouldn't have posted it. So I'm very hopeful... but not ready to bet the farm on it either.
    I'll bet Adam's posting it because Bla1ze didn't want to face the flames (again)...
    trinipoco and randomkidsrule like this.
    10-03-12 01:07 AM
    now bridged up...waiting patiently
    10-03-12 01:33 AM
    5:01 AM Eastern Time US
    you really think it will be the same time as when we got 2.0? I was thinking the same thing too, but then I was trying to trick myself into being optimistic and thinking we would get it at 12:01am Pacific Time, which is 19 minutes from now haaha
    10-03-12 01:41 AM
    loving the new bb bridge. txt over bridge is amazing. have the bb pb keyboard as well. its a great pair.

one bug: when your typing a new message, and either you receive a new text or your previously sent text is delivered (shown by checkmark) then your focus from the input bar changes. you need to reclick to bring focus back to the input text bar at the end of your newest sentence to begin typing again.

minor bug with a workaround. type faster
    Odds are good that the bug will be fixed ONCE THE PLAYBOOK GETS ITS UPDATE!

Just sayin'
    10-03-12 01:50 AM
    I'd really love to see Agenda View in Calendar when bridged...
    10-03-12 01:54 AM
    Just pulled Bridge 2.1.024 on BB9700 OS6 in Australia... now rebooting
    would be interested to see if that works OK, I downloaded 024 this morning but could not see any difference, figured I need to wait for 026?. Have now deleted and tried to re install but App World down for the moment.
    10-03-12 02:03 AM
    I think this time we will ultimately get the most elusive update i have ever come across in my life Hopefully remain ardent fan of RIM
    10-03-12 03:34 AM
    4:30am in Gainesville, FL and I'm proud to announce that I just downloaded the 2.1 Bridge update.
    10-03-12 03:42 AM
    Nothing here in the future (the UK).
    10-03-12 04:21 AM
229 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD