Just bought one of these & it works really well with my Playbook.

The sound quality is superb & it can get really quite loud if you want it to with no distortion.

Yet another use for my Playbook, which really is the best tablet available!!
    10-05-12 07:44 AM
    I have the regular Bose ipod dock and when I use my blackberry gateway with that if functions similar. The sound is fantastic and it does get very loud.
    10-05-12 11:21 AM
    hmmmm, looks like I'll have to back track on my original post sadly. I have been having some wi-fi connection issues and have just established that using my Playbook via Bluetooth to my new Bose is what's been causing them. Connecting a Samsung Galaxy 1, an iPhone 4s or my Bold 9900 to the Bose causes no issues at all (although on the 9900 I have to disable wi-fi to get the phone to make a solid connection) . Connect my Playbook and chaos ensues. with the wi-fi on, it messes up the network settings to such a degree that I have to turn the router on and off to get all my other devices connected again. with the wi-fi off, as soon as I try to connect the Playbook after using the Bose, the same issues occur.

if I can't get this sorted, then it'll have to be off to Apple I go, regardless of BB10!!

anyone got any ideas? (ps: also tried setting a guest ssid on the router for the Playbook & that didn't work either)
    10-07-12 02:55 PM
    I would check to see if your router has any firmware updates available, just a guess. Maybe try backing down to the older operating system on the playbook to see if that makes a difference also. Good luck
    Last edited by rottonj; 10-07-12 at 03:35 PM. Reason: added
    10-07-12 03:29 PM
    switch your router to b+g mode an not b+g+n .. All your other devices will still work with the b / g only
    10-07-12 03:44 PM
    I have the soundlink v1 and I have no issues at all with WiFi. There is no virtually no difference between v1 and v2 aside from a fold-in-half cover and a software update (v1 will get it soon apparently) and if not at full volume lasts for a long time

I have to agree that the sound quality is superb
    10-07-12 04:00 PM
    version 1 i have never had a problem with my 9900. how do i do this connection to my PB???
    10-07-12 08:48 PM
    i have it and no issue for me with the pb, but the sound quality is mehh
    10-08-12 03:16 AM