I was just watching CTV newsnet.
    roughly what they said was.
    they were talking stocks and RIMs troubles and attemped take over of RIM. but they felt it was a bad move right now. The stocks will likely fall in value until their new phones come out later next year.
    Here's the bright spot. RIM has great products. its frustrating that they have some good products and yet are in the postion they are in. one of those good products is the playbook. "originally thought to be half baked when released, its actually a good piece of hard ware".
    alnamvet68, pelletizer and Visargo like this.
    12-21-11 06:40 PM
    they were talking stocks and RIMs troubles and attemped take over of RIM. but they felt it was a bad move right now. The stocks will likely fall in value until their new phones come out later next year.
    Here's the bright spot. RIM has great products. its frustrating that they have some good products and yet are in the postion they are in. one of those good products is the playbook. "originally thought to be half baked when released, its actually a good piece of hard ware".
    it is a good piece of hardware. but it was ALSO half baked when released and still is.
    12-21-11 06:42 PM
    it is a good piece of hardware. but it was ALSO half baked when released and still is.
    funny i dont remember them saying that on the newscast? pehaps they have updated for you.
    12-21-11 06:46 PM
    Nice to hear good news; yes, it's been a banner day for RIM and her loyal professional following. Turn a blind eye to any flies you may find circling the ointment, they won't last much longer in this weather....they will crash and burn soon enough.
    12-21-11 06:48 PM
    Thanks for the concession and the news flash - in that order.
    12-21-11 07:07 PM
    wow.

first of all OP, you just completely lied with your misleading title.

since you said you had a problem remembering the newscast, here you go:

Featured Bin : Valuing RIM [12-21-11 2:05 PM]

please tell me exactly where BNN gives the playbook a thumbs up or talks about these 'great products' that you apparently heard them say. at around 6:45 the guys talks about the playbook and all he did was quote what some reviewers said. other than that, the whole video was pretty much trashing RIM.

but if you actually consider this to be GOOD news for the playbook/RIM then ouch...
    Last edited by lynntarbox; 12-21-11 at 07:44 PM.
    12-21-11 07:34 PM
    wow.

first of all OP, you just completely lied with your misleading title.

since you said you had a problem remembering the newscast, here you go:

Featured Bin : Valuing RIM [12-21-11 2:05 PM]

please tell me exactly where BNN gives the playbook a thumbs up or talks about these 'great products' that you apparently heard them say. at around 6:45 the guys talks about the playbook and all he did was quote what some reviewers said. other than that, the whole video was pretty much trashing RIM.

but if you actually consider this to be GOOD news for the playbook/RIM then ouch...
    Quote"I was just watching CTV newsnet."
    where is marcia Ian?
    looks like BNN site not CTV newsnet. Oh well anyone can make a mistake. I"ll forgive you.
    12-21-11 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD