After I upgraded Playbook to 2.0.1.358 I now have a problem with Bluetooth headset. While streaming audio I will get sound for several seconds, then silence for a few seconds sound for several seconds, etc. It gives the impression that buffering is going on. I don't believe it is buffering as when using headphones from audio port the sound is not interrupted. I have tried a reset but problem is still there.
    04-28-12 03:10 PM
    Maybe bluetooth interference problems with wifi (they both operate at the same frequency). So try to shut down your router, your playbook and your bluetooth headset and then turning them back on.
    04-28-12 04:23 PM
    My bridge connection gives more problem now than I really like to have to deal with... Sigh. It disconnect frequently and trying to surf with it is very unstable. On one hand im getting fast speeds and on another im getting error messages. For instance today alone ive ran into more than 7 errors and failures. Maybe it's my service provider which is causing frequent timeouts with the internet as it's been raining really hard lately but that still doesn't explain why bridge would be disconnecting.
    04-29-12 01:18 AM
    Not router problem-happens at home or at WiFi hotspot. Playbook and headset have both been shut down and restarted several times since upgrade.
    04-29-12 06:03 AM
    Not router problem-happens at home or at WiFi hotspot. Playbook and headset have both been shut down and restarted several times since upgrade.
    But you didn't try to shut down your home router --- which is under your control and you can shut it down.
    04-29-12 07:41 AM
    I haven't had any problems with Bluetooth on any devices. I suggest removing the devices from PlayBook and do a HARD RESET and then reinstall.
    04-29-12 07:53 AM
    After I upgraded Playbook to 2.0.1.358 I now have a problem with Bluetooth headset. While streaming audio I will get sound for several seconds, then silence for a few seconds sound for several seconds, etc. It gives the impression that buffering is going on. I don't believe it is buffering as when using headphones from audio port the sound is not interrupted. I have tried a reset but problem is still there.
    I have the exact same problem! Exact same one. I connect to a bluetooth receiver in my car and ever since the upgrade, every 30 seconds or so, the signal drops. Song keeps playing though, so that when the signal returns, the song moved ahead.

I'm so incredibly pissed off right now. It was essentially the last thing I wanted it to do (smaller than my ipad, easier while in the car), and now it can't do that.

Oh, and browsing got worse somehow. WTF RIM?
    04-30-12 12:25 AM
    Very little progress. I performed a security wipe (could not get hard reset to work) and started over. The only change since that procedure has been the "on" time is now much longer, but still there.
    Now a question about hard reset-any thoughts on why I can't get Playbook to reset? I had performed a hard reset before the upgrade to 2.0.1.358. I am getting tired of taking screen shots and waiting for machine to reboot (something like 3+ minutes).
    05-08-12 01:29 PM
    Ya, the reboot time is mindbogglingly slow. I can't imagine buying a BB 10 phone if I have to do as many battery pulls as I have to do with my BB9900 and then wait 4 minutes or so for a reboot. It's ridiculous and painful.
    05-08-12 01:48 PM
    Ya, the reboot time is mindbogglingly slow. I can't imagine buying a BB 10 phone if I have to do as many battery pulls as I have to do with my BB9900 and then wait 4 minutes or so for a reboot. It's ridiculous and painful.
    My 9650/Bold took between 11 and 12 minutes to reboot. It was awful.
    05-08-12 03:32 PM
    My 9650/Bold took between 11 and 12 minutes to reboot. It was awful.
    When it goes beyond the 4 or 5 minutes, I do yet another battery pull. It's ridiculous, and wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't prompted to do a reboot every time I add or remove an app. It's just awful and yet another reason why I'm slowly abandoning the RIM ecosystem one device at a time. I'm down to essentially the 9900 and that's being replaced by the new Galaxy once it's made available to me.

I'm so desperate for a good phone that I might even get a Nexus now and wait for Galaxy prices to go down. I also started looking at Symbian phones again to be honest, as I love the fact that a lot of them are pentaband. Since I'm an avid photographer, I might just get the new one with 41MP. I love the technology behind it.
    05-08-12 03:36 PM
    Let's get back to the main thread issue.

I am having the same issue and try all type of reboot, wipe, security wipe...But still same issue going on. Though I noticed that the PB Bluetooth restarted (turn off and on).

Any one find a solution?
    05-21-12 03:19 PM
    I have diagnosed my problem as a browser/bandwidth conflict. At times I may have an unknown browser open. If I am using a WiFi hot spot there may be a login browser tab open. This browser doesn't seem to like multiple open tabs. But I am now having good results using Bluetooth headset. Thanks to all who posted here.
    07-08-12 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD