I've been trying to pair my PlayBook with my officejet 100 and not having much luck. I get past the pass key and it just keeps waiting on the printer. Does anyone have any ideas? Or will it even work if it pairs?
    07-01-11 10:29 PM
    I've been trying to pair my PlayBook with my officejet 100 and not having much luck. I get past the pass key and it just keeps waiting on the printer. Does anyone have any ideas? Or will it even work if it pairs?
    Probably not - doubt Playbook has evolved to that stage yet, of pairing with anything but a phone. You would need print drivers anyway which doubtful are available for any printer, just as they are not available for your phone.

What have you been printing from in the past?
    07-01-11 10:35 PM
    You can not print to a network printer because the PB does not have print drivers.
    The only way that you presently can do this is through a network PC that drives the printer.

The cloud way that is currently available is to use gMail>through Google Chome then send to the installed network printer

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/ho...go-pdf-622597/
    07-01-11 11:18 PM
    I've only had my playbook for about a week. I can print from my phone and that will work in a pinch but I really want to be able to do it from this. I'm a truck driver and was really wanting to quit lugging my laptop with me so that is what i was printing from before. It's the whole immediate satisfaction thing, I should have known BB would make me wait for it! Ha!
    07-02-11 07:25 AM
    Ya I feel your pain. Why have a business class tablet that can not print to a Bluetooth printer? Its a business tablet BB come on give us the things we need to do business. Screw the games...lets get this thing moving.
    03-05-12 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD