Hi all,

I have got myself a bluetooth mouse but am having problems with it - I get it to connect after a bit of messing around, but then it disconnects after a few minutes of inactivity and I have to go through the grief of trying to pair it again.

Any tips?

cheers
    Steve
    06-13-12 10:26 AM
    I have not been able to locate an inactivity timeout feature to Bluetooth connectivity> Perhaps you would be willing to add this feature request to the Needed Enhancements thread in Forum

Michael ATL
    06-13-12 12:20 PM
    It could be the particular mouse. My BT mouse never disconnects. Even when my PB goes into sleep mode and I power off my BT mouse, getting everything working again once powered back up from sleep is automatic and instantaneous. The only time I have to re-pair with my PB is after I use my BT mouse with other equipment.
    06-13-12 01:44 PM
    It could be the particular mouse. My BT mouse never disconnects. Even when my PB goes into sleep mode and I power off my BT mouse, getting everything working again once powered back up from sleep is automatic and instantaneous. The only time I have to re-pair with my PB is after I use my BT mouse with other equipment.
    Interesting to know - thanks. The one I have is a cheapo Speedlink 'Snappy' Bluetooth Mouse off eBay, what one do you have?
    06-13-12 03:42 PM
    Interesting to know - thanks. The one I have is a cheapo Speedlink 'Snappy' Bluetooth Mouse off eBay, what one do you have?
    I bought a used Logitech V470 from Amazon Marketplace for $15 + shipping. They are $35 new. But since I always have good fortune with the Amazon Marketplace, I opted for a "Used - Like new" one.
    06-13-12 03:46 PM
    I tried using the mouse with a Windows 7 PC last night and it does the same thing - falls asleep after about 30 seconds of inactivity and struggles to reconnect.... not recommended!
    06-14-12 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD