Does anyone know the U.S. launch date?
    03-23-12 02:30 PM
    I was under the impression it was going to be today the 23rd of March, guess I was wrong. Hopefully soon.
    03-23-12 02:44 PM
    When Canada gets the Video Store, HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES LOOOL!!

jk lol

It's not available there yet? I'm actually surprised by that.
    03-23-12 04:51 PM
    I'm surprised more people aren't going crazy about this. Does no one know if retailers such as Best Buy, Staples, Office Max, etc. will be getting this in stock??? I know we could purchase it through Shop Blackberry but this is the type of item I would rather be able to test in person before I bought it.

Anyone have any news???
    03-23-12 10:33 PM
    When Canada gets the Video Store, HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES LOOOL!!

jk lol

It's not available there yet? I'm actually surprised by that.
    LMAO......I don't like those ROTTEN APPLES......LOL
    03-23-12 10:38 PM
    I'm surprised more people aren't going crazy about this. Does no one know if retailers such as Best Buy, Staples, Office Max, etc. will be getting this in stock??? I know we could purchase it through Shop Blackberry but this is the type of item I would rather be able to test in person before I bought it.

Anyone have any news???
    I went to office max and best buy today to check it out and it seems to me they both have decided to no longer carry playbook and accessories. Office max had zero items and best buy had no playbooks but did have a rapid charger and a heavily discounted convertible case.. what is the deal!? I guess as far as they are concerned an android tablet that comes out every month is superior to a 1 year old device- in the tech world one year is ancient!
    03-23-12 11:54 PM
    "...guess as far as they are concerned an android tablet that comes out every month is superior to a 1 year old device- in the tech world one year is ancient!..."

The consumer marketplace in a 'nutshell' !

Insert other product names in appropriate location(s) within quoted statement !

nite
    03-24-12 12:18 AM
    I went to office max and best buy today to check it out and it seems to me they both have decided to no longer carry playbook and accessories. Office max had zero items and best buy had no playbooks but did have a rapid charger and a heavily discounted convertible case.. what is the deal!? I guess as far as they are concerned an android tablet that comes out every month is superior to a 1 year old device- in the tech world one year is ancient!
    The closest Best Buy to me has a nice new PB display with a working demo and updated with 2.0. They now have 16 and 32g in stock, no 64g but the clerk said they were expecting them. They're stocked up on accessories too, but no BT keyboard. Not on their website site either.
    03-24-12 01:05 AM
    no new word on U.S. launch date?
    03-26-12 10:36 AM
    Mine is still on preorder with my friends at Crackberry.com. Waiting patiently.
    03-30-12 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD