hello new to the forum. had a playbook for a week now, like it very much and the fact that it has flash and very intuitive.

but I'm trying to get bluetooth to work. I can "pair it" to my phone and PC, but can't do any file transferring. And my phone and laptop can successfully transfer between my roommate's stuff so I know those devices are not the problem....please don't tell me that bluetooth on blackberry stuff only works between blackberries, that would just be stupid. Any ideas?
    10-10-12 02:27 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

The PlayBook can do BT file transfer... Using Bridge to a BlackBerry device. Stupid? Not quite so.

The PlayBook, differently from the competition, was created to be both a consumer and a business device, so to keep things on the safe side, it will only transfer files over Bridge. And only some of them.

For full file support (but still over Bridge) use Files & Folders (available in AppWorld).

Once BB10 comes, we'll probably see full BT file transfer...
    10-10-12 02:33 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

The PlayBook can do BT file transfer... Using Bridge to a BlackBerry device. Stupid? Not quite so.

For full file support (but still over Bridge) use Files & Folders (available in AppWorld).
    I wonder if transferring files with files and folder over bridge will make use of the wifi bridge feature with 2.1? how can we find out
    10-10-12 04:24 AM