03-30-14 10:40 AM
31 12
tools
    2 new versions of firmware are being tested this week.

a couple of minor issues with the updated Android app that are being ironed out. we expect to be ready to go live next week, depending on the test results.
    luigigosc likes this.
    02-28-12 07:53 PM
    Hey,

I just uploaded the latest firmware, 1.2.0.0.12 i think it is numbered -- is that the firmware you were talking about that had the 'connect to network' option in it?

I'm using the PB 2.0 with the web interface - am having difficulty scrolling through my list of videos, music, etc.

How do you do that? Any issues finding a spot where the cursor needs to be for scrolling through the Remote Control to work?
    03-07-12 08:02 PM
    and, of course, where do i sign up to become a tester?

In another thread i'm talking about issues i have when connecting this drive, through usb, to win7 -- but on the same machine, in an XP vm it does work...

Something I'm willing to help Seagate solve.
    03-07-12 08:04 PM

If so, I am gonna pop a joyboner over this!
    Hmmm, I am not sure I want to know what is on your GoFlex hard drive
    03-07-12 10:24 PM
    2 new versions of firmware are being tested this week.

a couple of minor issues with the updated Android app that are being ironed out. we expect to be ready to go live next week, depending on the test results.
    @OSUBASS1 - Please tell the powers that be "thanks" for making sure your product supports more than just iOS devices. I have the PB and an iPad and I cannot tolerate exclusivity. I look for cross compatibility between all my devices, especially wireless devices. If anything besides a case is device specific I don't consider it. I suppose this is why all my devices connect together so well (Phone, computer, PB, iPad, NAS, car stereo, TV, Wii, video phone for those non PB users...you get the picture ). I know I am not alone in this sentiment.
    luigigosc likes this.
    03-07-12 10:33 PM
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, connect the drive to my wifi network!?

Is this available yet!? I hate having to connect to the drive, then connect the drive to my wifi.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:40 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD