Here is something I have just noticed since the upgrade to 2.1.0.1314!

I started to notice a delay in my pb connecting bridge to my phone. I am using a bb Torch running 7.1.0.2061 and the pb on 2.1.0.1314. Prior to 1314 the bridge connection was almost instant. After the delay in connecting everything works fine and I can tethering the two with no problem. Two weeks ago the delay was very noticeable and didn't seem to be connecting so I opened the bluetooth settings and checked the device properties for the bluetooth connection to my pb. The trusted status was set to 'silent' and I know that I always default it to trusted. I reset the status to trusted and thought no more about it. For about three days of almost instant bridge connection once again I started noticing the delay had returned once again. Into the device properties and the status for the pb had once again returned to 'silent'.

As I said everything appears to be fully functional but so far I have reset the trusted status to 'yes' seven times and each time the connection delay occurs I check the status and you guessed it, the status has returned to 'silent'?

Do I have gremlins in my phone?
    02-09-13 06:12 AM
    I'm sure my thread heading said something other than what it says now?
    02-09-13 07:07 AM
    Thanks for that...I'd been seeing delays as well....annoying delays, which I'd clear by turning off bluetooth on my 9900, because I couldn't cancel the reconnect message. I checked, and both PlayBook connections...but none of my other Buetooth connections, were set to silent. Now to see if that annoying behaviour went away.
    02-09-13 02:17 PM
    Sorry didn't make myself clear. This keeps happening and I would like to know why it won't retain the Trusted status that I continue to select and save for the pb.
    02-09-13 02:37 PM